Ibanez LA custom shop - damn its tiny in there

• Thread starter BeyondAntares
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I see some dino-esque shapes that well never get :lol::lol::lol:

I have an LACS Saber, With a stained job. the thing is old like, early 90's late 80's, and the quality is amazing. even then i think the CS built stuff higher grade than ibanez themselves. great idea.

AwDeOh

Reaction score
I see some dino-esque shapes that well never get :lol::lol::lol:

I have an LACS Saber, With a stained job. the thing is old like, early 90's late 80's, and the quality is amazing. even then i think the CS built stuff higher grade than ibanez themselves. great idea.

The dust made from building your Saber is probably still on the floor there right now.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

tedtan

Reaction score
berzerkergang necrobumped this thread, but since its been bumped...

And if I remember correctly the Bensalem Custom shop was moved to LA as well. They did quite a few USA series Ibanez there and Starwood? Guitars as well. LACS and the other shop mingled and shared resources but LACS was never open to the public so that may be where the confusion of an LA custom shop being open to the public comes from.

This is correct to my knowledge. The Bensalem shop moved to LA in early 1991 and assembled all those "North Hollywood, CA" guitars until it closed up shop in the mid 90s.

drakeonyou

Reaction score
I'm just sitting here wishing that I be invited to build an Ibby from LACS. Haha...

I guess I have to get my name on a billboard to get me that opportunity.:hbang:

')