Ibanez LA Custom Shop RG Prestige

mperrotti34

Reaction score
Though I would share my main axe. I really love this guitar. I have had the chance to play some extremely expensive instruments and this one is at the top of the list as far as playability. It has Custom Seymour Duncan Blackouts.

Attachments

• IMG_0040_2.jpg
    IMG_0040_2.jpg
    316.1 KB · Views: 712
  • IMG_0038.jpg
    IMG_0038.jpg
    958.1 KB · Views: 432

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alex Kenivel

Stunt Guitar
Reaction score
Though I would share my main axe. I really love this guitar. I have had the chance to play some extremely expensive instruments and this one is at the top of the list as far as playability. It has Custom Seymour Duncan Whiteouts.

Fixed :lol:

But seriously a beauty!

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Was this built for you, or did you buy it secondhand? Either way, that's hot. :yesway:

Metlupass2

Reaction score
How does someone go about getting a new LACS guitar built? Do you have to be an endorse?

mperrotti34

Reaction score
Was this built for you, or did you buy it secondhand? Either way, that's hot. :yesway:

How does someone go about getting a new LACS guitar built? Do you have to be an endorse?

Currently the only way to get a guitar from the LACS is to be an endorsed artist. Ibanez will put out a limited run of a few guitars made by the custom shop but they are very hard to come by. This guitar was made for a friend of mine who had an endorsement with Ibanez. He toured with it for about 6 months and then decided he wanted some more guitars and he asked me if I wanted it cause he was trying to make room for that other stuff. I have played some of his guitars and actually got to play this one a few days after he got it. He also has an endorsement with Seymour Duncan so the blackouts that it has are a custom version of the Mick Thomson EMTY set.

mperrotti34

Reaction score
Just Curious. Does anyone know how much LACS guitars usually sell for? I think I got a good deal on mine but IDK what it is actually worth

SandyRavage

Reaction score
Greatly depends on specs, market, who it was built for etc.

The only one I've seen sold recently with similar specs was Dusty from BTBAM red RG which originally sold sub 1k but resold several times and was passed around for a bit.

I could be mistaken but I seem to remember almost picking it up for $1400 (been a while) but passing for something else.

I would guess around the same for this?

mperrotti34

Reaction score
Greatly depends on specs, market, who it was built for etc.

The only one I've seen sold recently with similar specs was Dusty from BTBAM red RG which originally sold sub 1k but resold several times and was passed around for a bit.

I could be mistaken but I seem to remember almost picking it up for $1400 (been a while) but passing for something else.

I would guess around the same for this?

OK thanks. I guess I didnt do too bad on this one. wouldnt think of selling it at this point cause I absolutely love it but was just curious as to what it could be worth

')