Ibanez MMM1, RG2610E, Custom baritone 7

• Thread starter jedimindfrak82
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: 2006 Ibanez MMM1
Modifications (if any): Hipshot locking tuners, Dimarzio Dominions, USA pots and switch.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Gibson USA gig bag
Location (City,State or City,Country): Scranton, PA
International OK? : No
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM here
References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader here, 100% positive on eBay as geetarfreek69
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $725 shipped continental U.S.
Pictures:

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez RG2610E
Modifications (if any): white pearl pickguard added, solid brass trem block, stainless lock screws
Accessories (hardshell case etc): none
References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader here, 100% positive on eBay as geetarfreek69
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $700 shipped continental U.S.
Pictures:

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Custom made 27" scale length RG type 7. Basswood body, walnut/Bloodwood/zebrawood top, 5 piece maple/wenge neck with maple fretboard. This was made by a Luthier from Ohio.
Modifications (if any): has Ibanez bridge and tuners with Hipshot saddles. Needs a pickup.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): generic gig bag
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $450 shipped continental U.S.
Pictures:

I am mainly interested in cash, but am also looking for an EVH 5153 50-watt head or a Fender Jim Root Tele. I'll entertain trades but I just need six stringers for now. Hit me up!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vrollin

Reaction score
If you have trouble over time moving the mmm1 and would consider international postage shoot me a message...

Reaction score
Sorry, I've just heard too many horror stories from friends and family about overseas shipping, especially with guitars.

Reaction score
Thanks. It's pretty neat but I got it as more of a project to screw with but I simply a) don't have time for it b) would rather see someone get some use out of it and c) I don't really need the longer scale length on a 7 string.

Reaction score
It's kind of a fatter D shape, but the neck is ever so slightly narrower so it's comfortable. (Compared to, say, an RG1527)

Reaction score
Sounds good, I was hoping it wasn't a super skinny neck. Could you ship it to my sister in AZ; I understand you prefer not to ship internationally and she regularly forwards guitar purchases to me this way.
Ross

Reaction score
Deal pending on the Custom, and I got a couple "I'll take it"'s for the MMM1 but people aren't responding....

Reaction score
Bump... I seriously can't believe the MMM1 is still here. You won't find one in this shape very easily! Make offers!

Reaction score
Anybody have any Teles out there to trade? If I put the stock tuners and pickups back into the MMM1 and dropped the price would any one be interested?

')