Ibanez NAMM 2016

• Thread starter Church2224
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Paincakes

Reaction score
Site looks updated to me from here: Electric Guitars | Ibanez guitars

RG752AHM

Edit: on the US site, the S5521Q is only listed in "Dark Purple Doomburst"...

Pity, I was eyeing the Transparent Aqua Blue from the EU catalog leak
cmHZG0B.png

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Oh wow, the RGA32 series is back.

RGA732_WK_1P_01.png

5amfL3z.png

ALso, the rumors were true.

RG752AHM_NGB_00_01.png

And DAAAAAAAAYUM

AR725_VLS_4L_01.png

More vintage-friendly ARZ

ARZ200FM_CRS_4L_01.png

It's a standard series, but this is interesting.

S621QM_SBF_1P_01.png

I see no swirl JEM/Universe, RGA6, or TAM8 FF

Kemper

Reaction score
God I hope that RG752AHM hits the european market

I asked MEINL yesterday...nope no plans for that model right now. Somethimes I think that the european productmanager choose the EU-catalog blindfolded, maybe they to a lottery... I hope there may be a prestige dealer model in summer

HoneyNut

Regular
Reaction score

The new Canada website doesn't have the 'Change Your Region' option anymore. :(

eightsixboy

あなたのお母さんを犯さ
Reaction score
the only one model I dig right away will probably not be available in Europe. Nice! :yesway:

Of course haha, it's always the way they do things. Just have to hope they eventually do sell it in EU.

At least you guys get some decent wood choices with the cheaper models as well.

A-Branger

Reaction score
wow they eliminated a bunch of stuff in the AUS site o_O

daaam that blue S prestige, shame is not sell here, but again would be too expensive for me.

after a look, I can see the "brown" theme is still there, but not as strong as before. But now it seems the new thing is to have mahogany natural brown back and side bodies. Not too bad, but it doesnt really work for some top colors

glad to see we have the RGA iron label here :D is 99% what I want for a 7 string yaay

and for basses I must say I have been watching for years and years Ibanez trying to get used to the idea of "liking" what its available, as nothing as really caught my eyes, every color combination for the Premium line is been awful for my taste, (except maaaaaaybe one model? ), and forget about the Prestige line, they had been stuck with that wenge/wenge/wenge bass since the beginning of times. But FINALLY they release a premium bass wood/color combo Im more than happy to trow my money at it!!! and just when I had my eye on the BTB33.... guess Id have a GAS conflict then.

and a quick look into the SR line on the US site and I must say WTF???, someone needs to comeback to design school, some terrible color choices there, uuhhggg. Cant understand how someone surpervising the new models had a look at it and said "yup, Its beautiful"

Santuzzo

Reaction score
Of course haha, it's always the way they do things. Just have to hope they eventually do sell it in EU.

At least you guys get some decent wood choices with the cheaper models as well.

it makes no sense to me :scratch:
I am pretty sure that blue-greenish 7 with the maple fretboard would sell well anywhere, not just in the US.

Sometimes it's the other way around, and they have a very nice model only available on the EU market but not in the US (RG3727 for instance). I don't get that either ...... :scratch:

Leewrathe

Ibanez Endorsee
Reaction score
Hey folks, here are a few pics of the RGDIX7, if you have any questions about it let me know. Cheers Lee.
IMG_0498.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg

chris9

Reaction score
the only one model I dig right away will probably not be available in Europe. Nice! :yesway:

I don,t really see the fuss its nice ish but nothing special its a boring wood grain.
come on ibanez you need to do way better.
I have something awesome in the paint shop coming soon!!! just wait for the pink beast

eightsixboy

あなたのお母さんを犯さ
Reaction score
wow they eliminated a bunch of stuff in the AUS site o_O

daaam that blue S prestige, shame is not sell here, but again would be too expensive for me.

after a look, I can see the "brown" theme is still there, but not as strong as before. But now it seems the new thing is to have mahogany natural brown back and side bodies. Not too bad, but it doesnt really work for some top colors

glad to see we have the RGA iron label here :D is 99% what I want for a 7 string yaay

and for basses I must say I have been watching for years and years Ibanez trying to get used to the idea of "liking" what its available, as nothing as really caught my eyes, every color combination for the Premium line is been awful for my taste, (except maaaaaaybe one model? ), and forget about the Prestige line, they had been stuck with that wenge/wenge/wenge bass since the beginning of times. But FINALLY they release a premium bass wood/color combo Im more than happy to trow my money at it!!! and just when I had my eye on the BTB33.... guess Id have a GAS conflict then.

and a quick look into the SR line on the US site and I must say WTF???, someone needs to comeback to design school, some terrible color choices there, uuhhggg. Cant understand how someone surpervising the new models had a look at it and said "yup, Its beautiful"

Yea honestly its pretty bad, worse then I was thinking it would be for us aussies actually. I'm not really into S series but only 1 prestige available, thats pretty sad.

They seem to be continuing with the black,brown and white theme, all the premiums and Iron Labels besides the RGD are those colors, geez.

')