Ibanez Prestige 1527 Nazgul/Sentient Set and a custom full walnut body

AlexMg

Ibanez Maniac
Reaction score
hey guys, ill be picking up a remade Ibanez body with a prestige 1527 neck sometime this week, i am paying 700$, it has little to no fret wear, plays amazingly and sounds as solid as it looks. whats your opinion on the guitar? i currently own Ibanez 7321 which plays alright considering the price i paid (200$) and i fell in love with wizard II-7 necks. Post yours and share your opinions

dulcVp7

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks pretty neat with the carve.

The neck and bridge are worth the price alone, so it's a good deal if it's assembled right.

Depending on year, the neck will be slightly rounder and thinner than your RG7321, less shoulder. It's a nice neck.

Pikka Bird

Vaya Con Cornholio
Reaction score
Rare to see a German carve on something like this. It takes some getting used to for me, but the value seems to be unbeatable. Is the control box for that Roland system recessed?

AlexMg

Ibanez Maniac
Reaction score
Rare to see a German carve on something like this. It takes some getting used to for me, but the value seems to be unbeatable. Is the control box for that Roland system recessed?
Nope, no recess for the Roland, i wont be using one anyway so thats not an issue.
i also want to know how is the trem in long term, is it all that bad to take care of as people make it seem ? im ok with floyds never had to service an ibanez trem though

Pikka Bird

Vaya Con Cornholio
Reaction score
Looks like he did drill for the pickup wire though...

I haven't heard anyone say the Edge Pro is difficult to care for, except people who don't understand Floyds in general. I have several, and they serve me well.

Latest posts

')