Ibanez Prestige 1527M - Galaxy White w/ Maple fretboard ***FEELER***

LetsMosey

friendly ginger
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez 1527M in minty condition.
Modifications (if any): Upgraded pickups to zebra black/white DiMarzios (Blaze 7 in the neck, and Evolution 7 in the bridge position) (NOTE: the aftermarket pickups will come loaded in the guitar, but I can also be sure to include the stock pickups in the case when I ship the guitar if you want them.)
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Original TJC Team J-Craft hardshell case + case candy
Location (City,State or City,Country): Chandler, Arizona, USA
International OK? : USA only
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me here
References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader, 100% positive feedback on ebay, and well known positive member on the Andy Sneap forums.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1400 shipped, or best offer.
Pictures:

IMG_0437.jpg

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0438.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

5Na5Hd5Mf3Ee3F13Nbc4u9033bc00b9ca11ae.jpg

5F15U35Hb3E13Gb3M5c4u617cdef3168b156a.jpg

IMG_0456.jpg

Look at those gold flakes in the finish. So sexy :)
IMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0459.jpg

I've posted this before but never got any really good offers, so I thought I'd try to see if there was any interest in it now. My wife and I have a baby on the way and I could really use the cash for that. I really hate to see this go, as she plays beautifully and is an amazing guitar, but the cash could really help us out right now.

These are very rare, and this is in better condition than most guitars that come "new" off the wall at gc or most music shops that have been manhandled by tons of kids. That being said, please no low-ball offers.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LetsMosey

friendly ginger
Reaction score
Sold - pending payment. (If the deal falls through I'll put this back up.)