Ibanez Prestige RGD2127Z / RGA220Z(Rare) (No Trades)

• Thread starter flypap3r
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

flypap3r

Banned
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez Prestige RGD2127Z in invisible shadow
Modifications (if any): New and unplayed 7 string. It has been professionally set up.
Accessories: Used ESP hard case, case candy and a set of uninstalled Dimarzio CL/LF pu's.
International OK? : International is OK with conditions
Contact Info: PM me here
References : plethora on other forums, itrader, daBay.
Price : $1300 + actual shipping cost of your choice + paypal fees if not a gift.
(NO TRADES)

New and mint. Included is a set of uninstalled Dimarzio pickups (Crunch lab/ Liquifire). It will NOT come in the standard case but rather a used ESP hard case.

IMG_0604.jpg

Pictures:
Ibanez RGD2127Z Photos by flypap3r_fly | Photobucket

=========================================

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez Prestige RGA220Z in crystal black (RARE non-US release)
Modifications (if any): None.
Accessories: Ibanez Prestige case, case candy and an uninstalled set of EMG 81/85's.
International OK? : International is OK WITH CONDITIONS
Contact Info: PM me here
References : plethora on other forums, itrader, daBay.
Price : $1300 + actual shipping cost of your choice + paypal fees if not a gift.
(NO TRADES)

Rare non-US relase. Mint and unplayed. I'll also include an unused set of EMG 81/85's taken from a new guitar. The extra set of pups will only have some of the wiring, so you'll need to complete the hardware.

IMG_0617.jpg

Pictures:
Ibanez RGA220Z Photos by flypap3r_fly | Photobucket

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

flypap3r

Banned
Reaction score
Let's pack some of these up! Lowering prices: RGA220Z without extra pups $1200 and RGD2127Z without extra pups $1200.

Those prices are for PP Gift only, and shipping is extra. That's the lowest I'll go on any of them. Let's ship some guitars!

flypap3r

Banned
Reaction score
The Ibanez prestige RGD2127Z is SOLD! Thanks guys!

Let's bat a thousand, let's do the RGA220Z WITH spare transplant EMG 81/85 pups for $1200 PP Gift and shipping will be included!

')