Ibanez, PRS, ESP Ltd, Brian Moore, ebmm axis etc - Help me Buy an EBMM or PRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbardu

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I have a couple more guitars that I intended to keep a tad longer, some actually being part of my bucket list (especially those towards the bottom)... but two ads online have caught my eye and I'd like to do whatever (reasonable) I can do to fund those.
Full disclosure, it's for a PRS p22, and an EBM PDM JP6. So if you have those for trades (also considering the HollowBody II from PRS), I'd be happy to listen too :). Ohh - that, or a Kemper maybe.

For straight up sales, shipping will be 30-50 depending on ZIP.

All the guitars below have been recently profesionnally setup and play A-MA-ZING.

Gear/Guitar for Sale/Trade: ESP LTD EC1000 - Eclipse Deluxe 1000 series. One Black flamed Floyd, one GoldTop fixed bridge
Additional Accessories (hardshell case etc): ESP Hardcase for 30$
Your Location (City,State or City,Country): California
International OK?: OK if you pay shipping
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me
References (eBay or other forum userid): quite a few good deals here + eBay references + carvin forums + TGP
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 490 for the Floyded one, 450 for the Fixed Bridge.

Amazing guitars. Hardly a difference with the ESP counterparts.
Both are in amazing condition. The goldtop has a tiny clearcoat scratch at the back, and the Black one only has a few superficial polishing swirls here and there. The GoldTop is a recent trade, whereas the Black has been a long staple of mine at the studio (hence the sh*tty pictures).

MORE GOLDTOP PICTURES HERE (Click)

42mG7rC.jpg

MORE Black Flame PICTURES HERE (Click)

0CIbdVv.jpg

Gear/Guitar for Sale/Trade: Vintage Ibanez 540s (original 1987 with original super heavy duty EDGE trem). This is the real one :)
Additional Accessories (hardshell case etc): Generic Gigbag
References (eBay or other forum userid): quite a few good deals here + eBay references + carvin forums + TGP
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 550 O.B.O

This is the original S, with the best tremolo system ever. Still plays and sounds like a champ, frets have minimal wear, cosmetic wear is limited to a couple of scratches around the body (check the pictures, worse is near the electronic scavity), some (only visual) oxydation on the hardware, and overall the guitar - though no show piece - is still in amazing condition. The hardware in particular is extremely smooth for its age.
I have the original trem arm, but sadly only a generic (not original) gig bag.

MORE PICTURES HERE (Click)

Y2t2tS9.jpg

Gear/Guitar for Sale/Trade: EXTREMELY RARE Ibanez J-Custom Neck-Through
Additional Accessories (hardshell case etc): Hardcase
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 1750 O.B.O

I don't really want to sell that guitar... It's kinda perfect... but if it gets me that P22 or EBMM then I'll do it. Couple of scratches, the worst being a chip in the paint on the side.
The perfect J-Custom for me. Or rather perfect Ibanez. Not only neck through, but also Honduras Mahogany body, Ebony fretboard, 5 piece neck. Trem is the Lo-Pro Edge.
Neck, electronics, hardware, frets etc are perfect.

VK3Nlpp.jpg

5AIHL7z.jpg

Gear/Guitar for Sale/Trade: PRS Custom 22 Trem wide thin neck
Additional Accessories (hardshell case etc): Hardcase and all candy/tags/paperwork
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 1750 O.B.O

My favorite color, blue mateo.
Excellent condition, with perfect neck, frets, electronics, hardware.
Some minimal polishing swirls, and a couple of typical PRS scratches or marks under the clear coat around the body binding.
Amazing guitar...but it doesn't have the piezo like the one I'm contemplating.

36TXg6A.jpg

Gear/Guitar for Sale/Trade: early MusicMan Axis quilt top
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 1299 O.B.O

Excellent condition with hardly a couple of superficial scratches in the back and light pick wear in the front. VERY difficult to capture in pictures. Hardware, neck, electronics are perfect. Frets are at 99%. Comes in case, with trem arm and small booklet.

nE95RGB.jpg

Gear/Guitar for Sale/Trade: Brian Moore c55p custom piezo
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 1299 O.B.O

Almost mint condition. Maybe there are a couple of polishing swirls here or there, but I don't see them.
I have not seen a cleaner one. Almost perfect.
Mahogany body with 5A Quilt maple top. (Excellent) piezo output through the provided Y-cable. Premium Wilkinson USA tremolo and locking sperzel tuners. Medium-thin C neck with medium nickel frets.
Comes in custom case, with Y-cable, trem arm, litterature, adjustment tools.

qeiFDPm.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mbardu

Reaction score
Yeah the Brian Moore is something, thanks :).
Worth a Suhr or Anderson in my experience, but with a piezo on top of that.

Update : both LTD are gone, but the j-custom is back as available

mbardu

Reaction score
Two Ibanez and Brian Moore left.

No longer looking for a Hollowbody as I found it - but cash (negotiable) or any combination to get me a Kemper...I'm listening!

Status
Not open for further replies.
')