Ibanez Replacement Bodies

NovaLion

Novum Ingenium
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm looking to find someone that's willing to cut/route/magic up a replacement body for me. I'm not looking for anything too crazy, but it looks like Area 51 isn't doing custom orders anymore and I'm not having a lot of luck finding an alternative. Anyone have any ideas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

NovaLion

Novum Ingenium
Reaction score
You can try Perle over on Ebay, I don't know if he ships everywhere but its worth a shot

perleguitars001 on eBay

*note* he doesn't do tops AFAIK

I'll check him out when I get out of work. eBay, of all things, is frowned on here.

We just had the same question from another chap so I will link you the three:

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/lu...apslock-who-can-make-them-uk.html#post4173497

It has a couple options in it.

To be frank, I skipped over this because of the obnoxious thread title. I'll give this a read, thanks!

Pikka Bird

Vaya Con Cornholio
Reaction score
I'll check him out when I get out of work. eBay, of all things, is frowned on here.

To be frank, I skipped over this because of the obnoxious thread title. I'll give this a read, thanks!

That's a thing here. If you put a thread title in ALL CAPS some mod will come along and "correct" it.

7JxN7

Reaction score
Perle do a good job. I got a alder Iceman body built by him to fit the neck, hardware and electronics off a RG7620 a few years back.