Ibanez rg1527 video!

• Thread starter shredmikael
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Alpo said:
Tervetuloa! I got my 1527 yesterday too, after waiting for 10 weeks. I was pretty damn excited when the guy from the store called. It really is an excellent guitar. I agree about the stock pickups. I think they sound pretty good. Not at all what I was expecting judging by all I've heard about them here.
Nice playing too but the video is horribly out of sync.
If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for the guitar?

Maksoin 850€ siitä!

OzzyC said:
:agreed:

your 1527 kind of reminds me of mine....execpt you can play it better
:D

how long have you been playing

heh..^^ I started when i was about 12 years old and now i'm 17 so about 5 years I would say!

Alpo

Contributor
Reaction score
shredmikael said:
Maksoin 850€ siitä!
Sama täällä. Viime vuonna taisi hinta olla tonnin paikkeilla, jos oikein muistan.

I'll find out how the pickups sound with a "real" amp today. I've only been playing through my Micro Cube at home. I've got cover band practice today and I get to use an Engl Screamer combo:hbang: So I'll see how they sound.

Korbain

Stay negative!
Reaction score
shredmikael said:
But i wonder if the trems easily break or something like that?? because im totally crasy with it now =P so do i have to take it easy with the floyd? Sorry my english by the way!

your trem will be fine, no need to take it easy. Its a very decent tremelo system of the 1527. Unless you bash it with a hammer or something :ugh: nice playing, sounds sweet too. Welcome :hbang:

OzzyC

:ubersquint:
Reaction score
Korbain said:
your trem will be fine, no need to take it easy. Its a very decent tremelo system of the 1527. Unless you bash it with a hammer or something :ugh: nice playing, sounds sweet too. Welcome :hbang:

:agreed: your trem will be fine....its really the bar you have to worry about...i broke mine about a minth ago:rant:

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
The solo is good, but the sound its ugly, its to high, need a litle more of bass.
keep on rocking!

Pablo

Resident Wanker
Reaction score
skinhead said:
The solo is good, but the sound its ugly, its to high, need a litle more of bass.
keep on rocking!
The tone sounds mighty fine to me, it's clear and defined, just as it should be - it's a compressed youtube file, remember?

Great playing there and velkomna til forumet från en jävla dansk lirara... Well, I don't know a word of finish and this is just a short demonstration of how bad my swedish is. In other words: you are well ahead of me, both linguistically and playingwise...

Rock on!

Eske

')