Ibanez RG1570 Prestige

• Thread starter TelosHedge
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TelosHedge

Enjoys Chicken.
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: 2010 RG1570 In Dark Sparkle Blue. I refuse to play this guitar because it is THAT close to perfect. This is as close to perfect as it gets for a used instrument. it has NO dings. NO major swirls. it even has the plastic on the TRC and back covers (except for the trem cover). i don't rate it perfect because it has the slightest tarnishing on the top of the trem (standard spot for tarnishing). Beautiful guitar, i just don't particularly like HSH configs.
Modifications (if any): None. totally stock.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): OHSC included, trem bar, J craft bag, Manual, case keys.
Location (City,State or City,Country): Long Island, NY
Contact Info (No Phone #s) pm or teloshedge@gmail.com
References Required (eBay or other forum userid):
teloshedge @ TGP, BAM, ebay.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $650 OBO. will consider all offers though!
Pictures:
wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x532.
IMG_0610.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x532.
IMG_0611.jpg

wol_error.gif
IMG_0612.jpg

wol_error.gif
IMG_0613.jpg

wol_error.gif
IMG_0614.jpg

wol_error.gif
IMG_0615.jpg

wol_error.gif
IMG_0617.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Where on Long Island are you located? I hate dealing with shipping guitars, plus I'd love to save some cash on shipping. I ask because I live in Brooklyn. Also, would you be interested in trading for any B.C. Rich 6's, or a partial trade for an Ibby RG270dx ?

Reaction score
would you be interested in a Schecter A-7+ (FR with duncan designed pups)? The riches are a neckthrough warlock, mint platinum virgin, USA stIII
or how much cheaper would it be if I came to pick it up in person?

')