Ibanez RG2228 Thread

Unknown Doodl3.2

look at each other..
Reaction score
I started out left handed when screwing around on the bass at school... then when I bought a guit I turned right handed cuz it just seemed better that way...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

W4D

Bass Player
Contributor
Reaction score
Do tell good sir...

I noticed a new 8 string model for 2007, can you make that lefty?

I'm looking for 8 string, 2 lower strings, floyd rose, 24 fret, larger scale than 25.5 (26.5 or 27?)

I can do it but with a kahler not a floyd. Floyd does not make one yet.

Here is a link on here. http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/showthread.php?t=11724&page=58

i heard it was vai but now i think munkey has it.

DINO
MUNKEY
VAI

All have Ibanez Eight's

Mr. S

tacos?
Reaction score
cool video but yeah he could have plugged it in to something, but man i really hope the RG8 is a success so they bring out a mesh 8 sig :wub:

AVH

avhguitarrepair.com
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Yes, that's right....a sig....heh,heh ;)

Nik

Arrogant asshole
Reaction score
Marten must be a big guy. He said the scale is 32" and yet he makes the guitar look normal-sized. :bowdown:

And Meshuggah without distortion and drums does sound a bit... goofy :lol:

AVH

avhguitarrepair.com
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Al knows something! :squint:
*shines lamp in your face*

:evil: Mwaahahaha!! You're going to have to do better than that Agent Ryan...not even the great Jack Bauer's bribe of new custom shop KS-336 would make me talk! And I knew aaalllll along about everything, I tells ya!....FOOLS! (more evil laughter) j/k

Ryan

Reaction score
interrogation.jpg

:squint:

TALK DAMN YOU@!

:lol:

Hexer

Contributor
Reaction score
Marten must be a big guy. He said the scale is 32" and yet he makes the guitar look normal-sized. :bowdown:

I thought something like that, too. I was under the impression the axes looked bigger in the vids on the Nothing DVD.... gotta watch it some more I guess:hbang:
and didnt he say something about the 32"-scale being "pretty much near baritone" or something?:lol:

Hexer

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, that part made me laugh :lol:

:lol: me, too!

he seems to be a cool guy and all and he shure can play but somehow I'm under the impression that he's kind of a bit clueless about the technical aspects of guitars... IIRC he also couldnt tell most of the specs of his axes in the interview, right?
I'm fine with that of course:)

')