Ibanez RG2228 Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Crucified

Deathgrind Maniac
Reaction score
yeah, i know. I was just trying to overt your attention away from the actual numbers by lying through my teeth.

FortePenance

Reaction score
y'know, i was sitting there yesterday whilst half of ss.org was asleep looking at the 999th post and just thinking... i should do it...

Zoltta

Guns N Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score
Woot my 8 shipped today! So much for 3 different dates every day

Zoltta

Guns N Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score
Guess that gun's gonna have to wait eh?

Absolutely not :D

I forgot to mention ill be paying for the guitar monthly (god bless AMS)

Im probably going to build another AR. Should total me around 1600 ish.

God forbid, my car should break down.....i wont have enough money for a new one.....expensive hobbies are not for the win lol

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I just received another new RG2228 today. If anyone wants it, PM me and its yours.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Just recieved it eh? What's the story?

Sure I guess I can fill you guys in.

I had one before and I ended up selling it to 'Crucified' from this forum. At some point along the line I missed it and ordered another one but it was out of stock, but they're been so backed up for so long, I had forgotten I even ordered one. So yesterday I got an email saying "you order has shipped" and I'm like "huh? what order?". Then this morning the box shows up.

So, basically, I decided, instead of simply returning it for a refund, I know how near impossible these are to find, why not see if someone from ss.org wants it instead? Thus, here I am. Basically I have no interest in profiting, I'd just like what I paid.

I have a couple more custom shop guitars from Bernie Rico Jr on the way so there's no way I can keep this: it'll either be returned or someone from here can snatch it, no eBay nonsense. Figured I may be doing someone who's sick of waiting around a favor :shrug:

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Would you consider any trades plus some cash?

Yeah I guess so, I'll consider it. I'd rather sell it outright as I just unknowingly dropped $1499 USD on it, but let me know what you have and I'll see if it's feasible.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I have a 1527 in cosmic blue (purple) with blazes and a hardcase?

Depending on the condition, that's probably only worth around $550, which means the "and cash" part would have to be $950 hah. I doubt you'd want to do that. Again I could just return it but I know how many people are looking for these around here so I'll just keep it in the case for another week or so before returning it if no one bites.

Splees

splees
Reaction score
Well that woudn't be that hard for me right now.

Actually, yeah. Nevermind what I just said... :(

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Actually I have an LTD SC-500 with case. Maybe an Edwards Les Paul Custom.

Well I'd rather not have to go through the hassle of selling 3 guitars and have the uncertainty of what they're worth. I know how much the 1527 is worth so thats easy, but the SC-500 isn't a very popular model so I just have no idea. Honestly the best i could do in your case is what I said above.

')