Ibanez RG2228GK for (sc607b-s7320)

• Thread starter romper_stomper
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
so beautiful! :,(

on another hand isnt that a edge bridge? i thought it didnt have a trem!? so confused! D:

Its not a trem. Its a BIG hardtail based off of the design of a trem. Its got locking tuners aswell. But it's 100% hardtail.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

romper_stomper

((AETOS))
Reaction score
Yeah just keeping from getting flamed. I know the more contacts the better.....
I just orderd some .10-.70 yesterday.

You might want to remove your phone number from the original post and ask people to PM you instead, especially if you dont want bad telephone calls..

Its not a trem. Its a BIG hardtail based off of the design of a trem. Its got locking tuners aswell. But it's 100% hardtail.

Thanks guys!!

pailien

Hand of Death
Reaction score
Would you be interested in 2 Prestige 6 string models in trade? I have a black 1550 and a black 1570 with the cases I'd be willing to part with. I have never done trades on this forum before but I have sold a lot of guitares on Ebay, my id is (ryuaku00). let me know and if you give me your email address I will be more than happy to send you pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')