Ibanez RG2228GK for (sc607b-s7320)

• Thread starter romper_stomper
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

romper_stomper

((AETOS))
Reaction score
Hello there. What I have for trade is an Ibanez RG2228. I am the second owner and bought it from drifthappy (a member on this forum). Most of you are aware of it's features. I love the guitar, don't get me wrong. I just somewhat feel at home with 7's though.
DSCN0106.jpg

I live in Hot Springs, AR.Ebay is antscollectibles and have done buisness with zacplays and others (check i trader).I am looking for a SC-607b or a S7320. Must be in like new condition and unmodified. Also must have to put cash along with.

Guitar will be coming with origional case and all OEM hardware as well of course. Please feel free to contact me for any questions. Thank you in advanced.
-chris

*****More pics on Pg. 2*****

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

romper_stomper

((AETOS))
Reaction score
Bump... The guitar is back on the market. Upgraded my list of trades + cash (Ibanez 1527). Will also be willing to put a deal together for 6's as well. willing to sell out right.

thanks
-chris

romper_stomper

((AETOS))
Reaction score
Interested in a K7 or a Peavey XXX head?

Not really intrested in k7 models. And I really don't need a head though that is a badass head. That is a nice offer but I'm Pretty much set on the guitars I have listed.
RG1527 + cash
SC-607b +cash
S7320 + cash

It doesn't seem to be happening so I'll keep it and continue to record with it until an offer comes.

-chris

Filip S

D Phrygian #3
Reaction score
i can offer S7320, how much cash would you want with it? i got it around Aug/Sep, only change in it is straplocks but i have the original strap holding thingies.

EDIT: shit i just realised where you live. i live in the UK :(

Filip S

D Phrygian #3
Reaction score
yeah... i dont think it's gonna work out. i'd have to buy a case to ship it in etc. the costs would add up and to be honest i don't want the 8string enough for it to be worth all the hastle. besides, i think i'd miss my s7 too much. sorry if i got your hopes up :(

Edit: sp

Filip S

D Phrygian #3
Reaction score
so beautiful! :,(

on another hand isnt that a edge bridge? i thought it didnt have a trem!? so confused! D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

')