Ibanez RG550 Genesis...Anyone Else Excited?

• Thread starter Deadpool_25
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vyn

Not a Sparkly Vampire
Contributor
Reaction score
Just wanted to say the biggest good-natured fuck you to @MatiasTolkki . Tried the RFR out today finally. My wallet has a hole in it from the deposit I put down on it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MatiasTolkki

Burn In Agony
Reaction score
So dirty. That thing plays so damn well. It may not have the Prestige logo but it basically is. Already shopping for a custom pickguard (I'm not a middle or a single coil guy) and have some pickups on order. It's going to be sweet!

And I've been saying that since November ;) Best thing Ibanez has put out in a LONG time.

Deadpool_25

Gearwhore no more? Nope. Still a gearwhore. :(
Reaction score
I just picked up a white Charvel So Cal and was thinking that would scratch the itch since I was planning on a white 550. You jackholes will have me getting a PN or RFR. I hate you.

Wait...what idiot started this thread? I hate him too.

Deadpool_25

Gearwhore no more? Nope. Still a gearwhore. :(
Reaction score
I may have to get a RFR. I don't have any red guitars. Then again, I'm considering a Chapman ML3 Pro Modern in red. If that happens, I suspect a PN 550 may be in my future lol

MatiasTolkki

Burn In Agony
Reaction score
No sir I do not haha it's yellow all the way here :) my inner kid is winning the argument, I still remember seeing these in the old magazines.

Then you must buy one.

You know what sucks? I found a used one ALREADY here locally in RFR, but the shop doesn7t ship overseas :/ I wish I had the money for it :/

Bdtunn

Reaction score
Then you must buy one.

You know what sucks? I found a used one ALREADY here locally in RFR, but the shop doesn7t ship overseas :/ I wish I had the money for it :/

I have to wait until summer to get one. As you can see by my profile pic I'm a lefty and that's when they roll in :)

')