Ibanez RG550RXX BK Reissue with upgraded p/u's

Status
Not open for further replies.

satchmo72

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez RG550 20th Reissue Black. Player condition, got some ding on rear bottom and a couple of others.

Modifications (if any):

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Original case and tools

Location (City,State or City,Country): Indianapolis, IN

Contact Info (No Phone #s) satchmo72 at hotmail.com

References Required (eBay or other forum userid): satchmo72 on Jemsite and Ebay

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $410 Shipped and Paypal gift

Pictures:
http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t57/satchmo72/RG550RXX%20REISSUE%20BLACK/

2007 20th Anniversary Reissue RG550 in Black.

You all know the specs. I got this from a Jemsite member not long ago. I was planning on using it extensively but a Charvel got in the way of our affair so....

The guitar has its share of dings. Apparently someone wasn't too careful with setting this thing down or what they were wearing belt and jewelry wise, there are numerous scratches, and dings on body and pickguard. I have photographed the ones I could. The swirl marks and small scratches (not to the wood) will not photograph well. When I got it, I polished the frets, cleaned the board, stripped the hardware and replaced whatever was not to my liking. I think it looks pretty good from within a couple of feet.

RG550RXX REISSUE BLACK pictures by satchmo72 - Photobucket

Guitar plays awesome, no major mechanical issues whatsoever. Trem works good and is stable (it's a Edge so..) Could use a professional setup I'm sure to get it where you like it. Neck is straight and clean.

The original pickups sound good. Some photobucket pics may show a different set of pickups, I have taken the TZ and AN out and put the originals back into the guitar. Original pickup photos are tagged.

Includes Anny case and tools. The book and strap was not there when I got it.

$410 Shipped and Paypal Gift. Continental US only. No international shipping.

PM with questions.

No trades

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

satchmo72

Reaction score
Unsold.
frown.gif

Deal fell through.

This guitar is not perfect nor am I saying it is. It is a player condition guitar.

The pictures show a good representation of the guitar. I have added more pictures showing the guitar at it's worst, accentuating the tiny scratches throughout.

$380 Shipped and Paypalled.

Status
Not open for further replies.