Ibanez rg7321 redo!

• Thread starter rob_707
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rob_707

but will it Bethesda?
Reaction score
sorry it took so long everyone iv been busy as shit moving friends and working weekends, you know how it is.:wallbash:
well as some of you know i have messed up the paint job bad and had to re sand it and i totally forgot to take pictures:mad:
this is the staring of the re painting.
starinthetaping001.jpg

starinthetaping002.jpg

starinthetaping003.jpg

starinthetaping004.jpg

ok so this is the guitar all said and done, BUT as you may be able to see there is a couple of black spots on the front of the body.
starinthetaping006.jpg

now im not %100 i believe that this is paint. so i tryed to scrape it off.

starinthetaping007.jpg

starinthetaping008.jpg

but the i realized something! whats this????? thats exactly what you think it is!!!:bowdown:

starinthetaping009.jpg

thats right its my new (paint??) remover. :agreed: i realized that it was just electrical tape glue that got stuck to my guitar. it was all gummy when i tryed to scrape it. so i used vodka to get ride of it :nuts:

starinthetaping010.jpg

starinthetaping011.jpg

starinthetaping012.jpg

sorry i took soo long to get some pics up. but all i have left to do is clear coat it 9million times and it will be good to put back together. :rocker:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Looks awesome, sucks that the electrical tape left residue though. That stuff can get really messy especially when there is heat involved. Really clean binding though, I like it!

rob_707

but will it Bethesda?
Reaction score
Hey, i finally got that guitar done, it took some time and some screw ups but i think im now a pro spray painter/ tapper haha. heres the pics!!
guitar001.jpg

for the pick up its a dimarzio blaze with 500k pot.
guitar002.jpg

i painted the truss cover to match the rest of the guitar
guitar003.jpg
and this is it full view was alot of fun and i learned a whole whack of info which helped for my future build im planing on doing. but im still testing waters on types of paint, i think im going to try a verithane on my next fix up.

Erick Kroenen

Reaction score
Hey, i finally got that guitar done, it took some time and some screw ups but i think im now a pro spray painter/ tapper haha. heres the pics!!
guitar001.jpg

for the pick up its a dimarzio blaze with 500k pot.
guitar002.jpg

i painted the truss cover to match the rest of the guitar
guitar003.jpg
and this is it full view was alot of fun and i learned a whole whack of info which helped for my future build im planing on doing. but im still testing waters on types of paint, i think im going to try a verithane on my next fix up.

i love white guitarsss... sorry scherzo heheh

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
For future reference... Get blue painters tape with edgelock. ;)

')