Ibanez RG7620VK - EMGs, brass block, etc.

• Thread starter JeffTD
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffTD

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: See below
Modifications (if any): See below
Accessories (hardshell case etc): See below
Location (City,State or City,Country): Ventura, CA
Contact Info (No Phone #s) JeffTD -at- Gmail -dot- com
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): ebay: 8whiteelm, here: DSS3, Andy Sneap forum: JeffTD, Seymour Duncan forum: Virtual Kevorkian
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $550 obo
Pictures: See below

Caveat: I won't be able to ship this until Thursday, March 6th, when I'm at home instead of in the dorm, but figured I'd pique interest/take offers starting earlier.

I'm selling my Ibanez RG7620VK. It's the best playing and sounding 7 string I've ever owned (surprisingly beats my old 1077xl), I just don't get on as well with 7's as I'd like to.

Pictures:

rg7620 sale pictures by DeadSkinSlayer36 - Photobucket

*EDIT* Trem has been sold, the rest of the parts are available here:

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/ge...-emg-707-81-7-dimarzio-new7s.html#post1880268

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JeffTD

Reaction score
Asking too much? I'm really not sure what the value would be given the lack of case, but addition of all the upgrades. Feedback would be much welcomed on this one - daddy needs a pair of Dynaudios!

*EDIT* Price lowered after this post.

After some research on pricing, price lowered to $450 shipped CONUS, but open to offers.

soldierkahn

BAD MAMMA-JAMMA
Contributor
Reaction score
you do realize that $550 is for a MINT RG7620, and it looks like a four year old carved those routes for those EMG's with a butter knife dude... you might wanna consider dropping your price considerably more if you expect to move this guitar....

just tryin to help....

JeffTD

Reaction score
you do realize that $550 is for a MINT RG7620, and it looks like a four year old carved those routes for those EMG's with a butter knife dude... you might wanna consider dropping your price considerably if you expect to move this guitar....

just tryin to help....

I dropped it to $450 and have already said I'm well open to offers.

Would also be willing to part this one out, if people want to make offers on the neck (in almost perfect condition), trem, pickups, etc...

BenInKY

Banned
Reaction score
I think $450 is a good price, I just bought some stuff though so I don't have the cash...

Origin

Rainbow In The Dark
Reaction score
If I hadn't made a deal with a buddy I'd be all the fuck over this.

Bump for a tarded good deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
')