Ibanez RG7621/Jackson COW7

• Thread starter Tristoner7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tristoner7

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez RG7621 in White.
Modifications (if any): Stock.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): N/A.
Location (City,State or City,Country): Houston, Texas.
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me.
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): gunshow86de, joshuallen, st2012, trenolds39, vhmetalx, rogueleader, guitarman700, ulexes, guitar_player_4_2_0, heavy7-665, GRUNTKOR, corpsegrinder88, tkozuch
Price: $350 (Buyer pays shipping).
Ok, first up is my 1999 Ibanez RG7621 in white. Has a Basswood body, String-through-body bridge, 2 direct mount Dimarzio Humbuckers, 1 vol and 1 tone, 5 way blade switch, AANJ, Maple neck, Rosewood board with dot inlays, Gotoh tuners, Wizard 7 neck. All Hardware in black. Japanese made. This particular RG7621 is probably the nicest I've ever played. The action is super thin and it resonates very well. The guitar is in good condition with a 3 small dings, 1 on the back of the top horn, 1 under the tone knob and one the arm curve, but other than that no other finish flaws. The neck is super thin and the frets are in great condition. If I hadn't recently gotten married and need to downsize the collection, I wouldn't be selling it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Jackson COW Christian Olde Wolbers 7 string.
Modifications (if any): Stock.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): N/A
Location (City,State or City,Country): Houston, Texas.
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me.
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): gunshow86de, joshuallen, st2012, trenolds39, vhmetalx, rogueleader, guitarman700, ulexes, guitar_player_4_2_0, heavy7-665, GRUNTKOR, corpsegrinder88, tkozuch
Price: $450 (buyer pays shipping).
Up next is my Jackson COW7 in Gloss Black. Has an arched Mahogany body with 1 EMG707, String-through body with Tune-o-matic bridge, 1 vol, Mahogany neck with Ebony board, Reverse headstock, all hardware is black. This guitar is awesome and a great player. Has a couple small dings (1 on the back and 1 really small one under the strings where a neck PU would be, VERY minor scratches. This one prevoiusly had a broken head stock but was repaired and repainted by Ron Pace (Paceguitarrepair.com) and is as good and probably stronger than before. Japanese made and an all around killer riffer.

Sorry guys, floral sheets sold seperatly, US only.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zackh

b4 αq ru 18 qtπ?
Reaction score
If my house hadn't been robbed this weekend I would be buying one of these instead of a new macbook. BASTARDS.

Tristoner7

Reaction score
Sorry guys, I have limited internet access so it might take me a day to respond to PMs. Sorry JackWilliamPellow, not much of a Parker fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')