Ibanez rg7621

• Thread starter gaijin238
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

gaijin238

Reaction score
Are they Blaze II pups, considering making an offer, gonna consult the wallet..., Does she play well, low action etc?. Also is there a hard case for it?. Is this definately a MIJ fuji?
as far as i know its still the blaze II pups, and no hard card it will come with a soft case tho and what do u mean by MIJ fuji?

Lulzifer

Reaction score
Fujigen factory, made in japan. Rather than korea etc..

Lulzifer

Reaction score
Doubt it would survive shipping in a soft case man, think i'll have to leave it. Nice guitar though, good luck with the sale.

gaijin238

Reaction score
it would of got sent out in a box tho its how it got delivered to me when i got it and it was fine when i got it

Lulzifer

Reaction score
I'm haggling with a guy for an RG 1527 at the moment, but if that doesn't work out, rest assured I will buy this off you hehe. Is the bridge working well, locking studs still good?

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I'm haggling with a guy for an RG 1527 at the moment, but if that doesn't work out, rest assured I will buy this off you hehe. Is the bridge working well, locking studs still good?

Buy this instead. I don't even know the seller, but the necks on the RG7621 IMO play so much better than on the RG1527.

gaijin238

Reaction score

yeah as i said its all still in pretty good condition for its age

Lulzifer

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice zimbloth, will be my first 7. I have an RGA 121 prestige at the moment, So I am used to the prestige necks, although I don't know how that will translate to a 7 string width, also as I mentioned before I would be worried about shipping without a hard case. How would you pack it for shipping gaijin?

gaijin238

Reaction score
the best way i can think of be ill bubble wrap the guitar put it in the softcase then bubble wrap the softcase put it in the box seal it to the box so it cant move seal the box and i will put fragile and this way up stickers on it as well

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
the best way i can think of be ill bubble wrap the guitar put it in the softcase then bubble wrap the softcase put it in the box seal it to the box so it cant move seal the box and i will put fragile and this way up stickers on it as well

Best way to ship in a soft case would probably do this :

1. Disassemble guitar (sucks to have to do but it's best this way)
2. Wrap body in bubble wrap (really well and make sure its taped tightly as well)
3. Wrap neck in bubble wrap (same as body, tight wrap, tight tape)
4. Put body in first, then lay neck on top of it so both will technically be in the large part of the gig-bag
5. Pack the bag REALLY well in a box of either packing peanuts, shitloads of crumpled newspaper, whatever, just as long as it's a tight pack so it shouldn't move a lot

Voila

I know normally when people buy used guitars, 99% of the time they put their preferred string of choice on so it probably won't be that big of a deal to disassemble it.

Aztec

On a perennial quest
Reaction score
I'm really interested in this guitar, would you ship to Estonia and how much would the shipping cost be?

gaijin238

Reaction score
i aint covering the shipping cost so it be up to find out if you pm i can give u any details u need

Status
Not open for further replies.
')