Ibanez RG9 Available

• Thread starter StinkyPat
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Just a pre-order, but still cool. Says they're expecting them July 7th.

7stg

Reaction score
Reaction score
I thought the price would be lower than 800 dollors. I heard about this guitar just this last week. I like to see one in person before desideing any thing for it now. Knowing my self I would Tune it to EAEADGBEG#.

JustMac

ss not-so-regular
Reaction score
With a range so low reaching, do you get a pack of Pampers for when hitting that brown-note action ?

guitarjitsumaster

seven times seven
Reaction score
Not sure how I would employ the c# but for 800 i'd be willing to give it a go. Ill probably wait to see how others like them first though.

Svava

Djento ergo sum
Reaction score
What are some awesome 9 string pickups out there?

Djod knows that Ibanez is not capable of shipping a non j-custom or (sometimes) prestige guitar without sin-awful stock pickups -,-

I will eat my cat if these pickups are less muddy than the undergarments of a trucker driving across the border after a Mexican salsa-and-quesofest -,-

With 6, 7, and 8 I know I can get good pickups but I don't know any good 9 ones lol xD

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Agile Custom Pendulum Pro 92730 MN CA Ocreanburst Flame w/Case - RondoMusic.com
If these ever show up in the Rondo store I'm pouncing on them. IIRC they were neer available with that fan other than some customs. But tome, that's the perfect scale length for a 9.

SoItGoesRVA

Do You Even Riff?
Reaction score
BKP started making 9 string pickups for the prestige 9 string ibanez called the Canines. I wouldn't imagine it would be too hard to get a set ordered.

')