ibanez rga 7 at NAMM

• Thread starter chest rockwell
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chest rockwell

Forum MVP
Reaction score
if you want to see this guitar in person it will be on display at the NAMM show. ibanez wants to put it up to see if there is any interest. if the guitar gets enough attention , they may make a similar production model. i urge anyone attending the show to go to the ibanez booth, and cause a scene, demanding that they make a new model seven string!!
thanks
buz
DSC00060.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bizkit666

She's A Waterfall
Reaction score
everyone that lives anywhere remotley near the NAMM show go and make a fuss about that guitar!! force ibanez to make kopius amounts of the guitar!

please!

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, Buz. :yesway:
Will you be there?

I may end up going to NAMM this year (if I can scrape up the cash). A friend of mine is hooking me up with a pass.

Let's just hope that IF they do make one, they make it available in the American market and not just in Japan.

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
God damn, I want one like you wouldn't believe...though maybe with passive pickups as an option as well. Though if they kept the EMGs, they'd give Schecter and ESP a fight for business ;)

jski7

Reaction score
chest rockwell said:
if you want to see this guitar in person it will be on display at the NAMM show. ibanez wants to put it up to see if there is any interest. if the guitar gets enough attention , they may make a similar production model. i urge anyone attending the show to go to the ibanez booth, and cause a scene, demanding that they make a new model seven string!!
thanks
buz
Well , since you're an endorser , you could just tell the powers that be that we'll all take one (either that , or tell 'em to start making the S7s again) :lol: ! Sadly though , I feel it'll have more to do with how the dealers respond :mad: . I had thought that we might see an RGA7 sooner or later , as it just seemed logical . And now it looks like it (hopefully) may happen . Fucking A' :metal: !

Oh , and I'll take it the same as your's - sharktooth inlays , trans. top , EMGs . That would be BADASS .

Status
Not open for further replies.
')