ibanez rga 7 at NAMM

• Thread starter chest rockwell
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
And they wouldn't even have to pretend they know how to bookmatch tops on this one! :rolleyes:

I would by 31 of these. As already mentioned, they also need an option without the EMGs, though.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CL7

Gangsta Guitarist
Reaction score
I'd love some EMG-HZ's on this thing as an alternative.

nyck

blah!
Reaction score
ecalcagnino said:
And they wouldn't even have to pretend they know how to bookmatch tops on this one! :rolleyes:

I would by 31 of these. As already mentioned, they also need an option without the EMGs, though.
It took me a few reads to get that. Funny!

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Wow, too bad I'm on the exact opposite side of the US...damn.

dav2321

Reaction score
A natural finish hardtail would do it for me (like their 6-string version).

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Chunkosaurus said:
I know it is just a coinsidence but doesn't that look pretty similar to Shannon's Agile 7?

Yes it does (although now the Agile belongs to Drache713). The Agile body style is very similiar RGA 6-strings I've played. However, Buz's guitar is a neck-through whereas the Agile & production model RGAs are bolt-on.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
I live in Japan now, so NAMM is basically an impossibility. Although, I will say that I would buy that guitar (if it had a tone knob. I can't survive without my tone knob). I've never had a guitar with EMGs before, but I'd love to have one, especially since a lot of my favorite bands' guitarists use EMGs.

Very very nice guitar. I'd love to see that turned into a production model.

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, EMGs or passives, I don't really care, I still want one :lol: I just think if they had one model with EMGs at a price that competes with Schecter's 7-strings, it could save Ibanez's 7-string line completely.

And then make one with DiMarzios or something as well ;)

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Gorgeous guitar. Add a tone knob and passives, and I'd be all over that thing. :wub:

Cancer

Gazzmask
Reaction score
What about a RGT-7, I'd go for that. The RGT is pretty sweet, especially for the price.

nikt

LACS Lover
Reaction score
I don't care for buying RGA7 unless it will be a neck thru model like the custom shop that Buz have got.

I'm a total Ibanez 7 string freak but if the will be producing still only the RG shaped guitars wit flat tops and only bolt ons, I will have to swith to ESP SC.

more designes on 7string gentelmens from Ibanez please

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
man, i love that guitar exactly the way it is. only thing i might do (if it already isn't this way) is solder a capacitor to ground on the neck pickup.

i love the top, the color, the thinner body, the fact that there are twenty-four frets, the neck-through (or is it a set-neck? pic's of the back side?), the binding, inlays, emg's, etc.

seriously- if you ever want to sell that thing, let me know? k? :)

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
Holy shit!!! :scream: I almost crap in my pants!! Looks like someone has read my mind and built my dream guitar. I'll buy one for each color available!!!! :shred: I don't use the tone knob, so fuck it, but I've heard that EMGs have a tone pot that reacts very different than normal pots.

Oh, The Dark Wolf, EMG freak, we need your help!!

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
Emperoff said:
I've heard that EMGs have a tone pot that reacts very different than normal pots.

Eeeehh.. sorry, I'm too excited lol :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')