Ibanez RGA121

• Thread starter dewy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dewy

Beet Farmer
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: 2006 model RGA121 with the rosewood veneer headstock. In good condition, just your average wear, nothing huge though. One dent in between the two pickups, but it's hard to see looking straight on. A bit of fading on the bridge. The volume knob is missing and the pot is a tiny bit scratchy.
Modifications (if any): DiMarzio Evolution pickups, 3 way switch, DiMarzio Cliplock strap
Accessories (hardshell case etc): J-Craft Case
Location (City,State or City,Country): SF Bay Area, CA
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): lots of references on Harmony Central, username Dewysoss
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $525 shipped w/Paypal gift, no trades, no international shipping

DSC03543.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

soliloquy

Reaction score
:( why no trade!!!

good luck to the new owner of this, and the seller of this too!
oh RGA! one day you shall be mine!

eventhetrees

What's a Panini?
Reaction score
I'm a little thrown off by the missing knob/tad scratchy sound. but that can be fixed.

considering this...

Thall1

Reaction score
NO INTERNATIONAL ? D: I would pay for the shipping and all if you were to ship internationally! Paypal of course! :D

sock

Reaction score
if still available, and you'd consider international shipping, i'd be totally interested in purchasing :)

sock

Reaction score
yes, which is why i asked if it was still available - there's no talk of it having been sold already, see?

dewy

Beet Farmer
Reaction score
This has been sold for five months guys... Post dates are typically representative of that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')