Ibanez RGA8

• Thread starter vhmetalx
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
Guitar is in awesome condition. Got it less than a month ago and still has stock strings on it. Other than dust and some minor pickscratches (saying that just to be sure, i cant see any now though) it is in fantastic condition.
Modifications (if any): None.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): None.
Location (City,State or City,Country): Rocklin, CA
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM me here
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): My iTrader has 100% feedback i believe. Ebay is VhMetal
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): I am looking to see what offers i can get for a trade. Mainly looking for 7's like a rg7620 or maybe rg7621, Nearly anything 25.5 scale (Gunna be using it for drop b)
Or maybe some nice amp offers. But this is a trade only posting not looking to sell.
Will Not Ship outside the CONUS.
Pictures:

115_0140.jpg

115_0143.jpg

115_0148.jpg

115_0139.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ippon

Nobody
Reaction score
Pics sent ... dings and all. BTW, it's missing the whammy.

BTW, somebody's also looking at snagging this from me locally. :)

:cheers:

koolaider

Koulaid
Reaction score
i have a rg7621. it has a lot of dint and and some of the paint or top are falling off or something. i think it is stock with Dimarzio blaze.

Reaction score
i have a rg7621. it has a lot of dint and and some of the paint or top are falling off or something. i think it is stock with Dimarzio blaze.

Well im working with some people right now but ill get in touch with you if they all dont work out. And where in cali are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')