Ibanez RGD7, Video...

• Thread starter BlindingLight7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
Awesome guitar. Thats definitly my favorite thing to come out of winter NAMM.

Reaction score
I like the HUGE cutaway behind the lower horn, It's needed on all Rg's

I do too. Im really liking this RDG, everything is great accept for the color. But guessing about the price range, I wouldn't have enough cash to buy the guitar, new pickups, AND have it refined.

MaKo´s Tethan

Reaction score
I fuckin love that guitar, even in black, the vid helps to see it better.
I did not know that guy/band, I will google it, but for now...I hate what he done with the guitar, I think everyone here could do a better demostration, even me! (I`m a bad player) sound like a kid trying his first korn riffes, c`mon ibanez, give more time to this man so he can shoot a better vid.

FearFactoryDBCR

Reaction score
For some reason this video just doesn't wanna come up for me. All i'm getting is a white box :(

NDG

Contributor
Reaction score
Guitar looks nice, but what a horrible demonstration :lol:

Reaction score
I dig the angled output jack too, like on the JEMs. I havent been following Ibanez lately, is that something new they are doing with alot of guitars? Or is it specific to the RGD line?

splinter8451

Reaction score
For some reason this video just doesn't wanna come up for me. All i'm getting is a white box :(

Might be the same problem I had a few days ago with the adobe flash update not working. I had to uninstall it completely then install it with the new installer instead of trying to update it. Also make sure everything that uses flash it closed when you do it.

On topic:

That thing is pretty dang sweet. I definitely want to try one out. Although the RGA8 is still looking like the guitar I want in 2010 :agreed:

Metalus

JP BFR Whore
Reaction score
I definitely wanna try one. Im digging the cutaways as well as the curves at the top :hbang:

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Looks awesome, wish it was mahogany but we can't have it all. Would've preferred someone else doing the demo though, that didn't really show it off, but Emmure are okay.

FearFactoryDBCR

Reaction score
Might be the same problem I had a few days ago with the adobe flash update not working. I had to uninstall it completely then install it with the new installer instead of trying to update it. Also make sure everything that uses flash it closed when you do it.

On topic:

That thing is pretty dang sweet. I definitely want to try one out. Although the RGA8 is still looking like the guitar I want in 2010 :agreed:

I'll try that out now man, thanks for the advice :metal:

leonardo7

Banned
Reaction score
I will be extremely surprised if this guitar is cheaper than the $1200 price that the 1527 went for this past year.

I enjoyed this alot by the way. :yesway:

I think Ibanez has made a 7 string here that will be very very popular.

')