FS Ibanez RGMS7-BK Multi Scale Fanned-Fret 7-String

hand amputation

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
MINT condition Ibanez RGMS-7 in black. The ONLY reason I am selling this guitar is to fund the purchase of my new fanned-fret. This guitar was set up great right out of the box, but I gave it a good once over and lowered the action just a touch, lemon oiled the fretboard, and put brand new GHS Boomer 10s on it. To put it in a few words, this is 'one of the good ones'. Fantastic Wizard neck on this beast. Guitar has ZERO fret wear and only the slightest hint of play wear. No dings, dents, or big marks AT ALL! I babied this thing and know I am passing the savings on to its next owner. Comes from a smoke free home. Will come double boxed in original Ibanez box.

Modifications (if any):
The ONLY modification that I have made to this guitar is that I stained the tiny bit of wood between the nut and the headstock, as I thought it looked a bit odd with that little triangle of brown wood behind the nut next to the headstock. I did a great job and it looks subtle and pro. I used an onyx wood stain and carefully applied 3 coats, and you can still see a slight hint of the woodgrain through it. Looks much better in my opinion. (See photos).

Accessories (hardshell case etc):
N/A

Location (City,State or City,Country):
Oklahoma

International OK? :
Nah

Contact Info (No Phone #s)
PM here please.

References (eBay or other forum userid):
robbyrharris on eBay, Gear Vault on Reverb

Price (include currency and if firm/obo):
$400+ Actual Shipping.