Ibanez RGT-42 cheap

• Thread starter ridealot100
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ridealot100

Reaction score
DSC05898.jpg

DSC05900.jpg

Well I picked up this guitar at guitar center used for a pretty good deal so I decided to give it a go and it just wasnt me. The floating bridge really bothers me because notes fo flat when I palm mute (I play overly hard, I know) However, the guitar is in great shape! The frets show no sign of wear and it plays like a brand new guitar. Blemish wise, all it has is 3 knicks in the paint that range in size. They are found along the edges. Aside from the knicks in the paint, it almost seems like it wasnt played. Even the backplate isnt unscratched!

I realize that the pictures that I have at the moment are rather blurry but I can take new ones if anyone would like. I can use outdoor lighting and really give you an idea of what youre looking at.

So feel free to demand pictures or certain angles or views!

Im located near Chicago and I really would like to keep this in the states for obvious shipping reasons. My ebay acount is also Ridealot100 so feel free and check out my reputation on there, along with what I have on here.

Im asking 275 + shipping costs for the guitar! I also may be open to trades, depending on what is offered.

Thanks!

Matthew

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

speed_city

Reaction score
Sick price on a Sick guitar... i bought mine from a dude that needed to pay his rent for the same price and i thought that was rock bottom!
Free bump!

ridealot100

Reaction score
This is still available! Feel free to PM me and I will get back to you asap. Just finished up with finals week so I will be on here to check more often.

I would also like to keep this in the U.S. for shipping purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')