Ibanez S 2020xAV /w APC Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

labelthief

Reaction score
P1020976.jpg

Selling an Ibanez S2020xAV. Bought this around Christmas time last year. I think it's time to let it go. I'm upgrading to an Ernie Ball Music Man JP6. I upgraded the pickups in this to an APC Persuader Lead and an APC Felony X. positions 2 and 4 in the 5 way toggle switch are both killswitches, the second output for the piezo is deactivated but can be wired up pretty easily. I just think the guy who put my pickups in was just couldn't figure out or didn’t take the time to split the pickups or use the second output since I told him I don’t use them much. The button/small switch is to activate the piezo. It's a pretty fantastic piezo pickup. I'm sure you guys know about APC Pickups. If not.. they remind me a lot of dimarzio d activators. a bit more output and the clarity is unbelievable. Passive pickups that have as much if not more output than EMG's, really quiet. Very balanced, awesome note definition, tight but with lots of depth . I've done jazz, death metal, rock, or just clean stuff with them very versatile. The guitar has a Wizard Prestige Neck.. is an S Series. An Antique Violin finish. There is very little fret wear if any. The fretboard looks great. The guitar is set up to play like butter right now. It is in C# Standard Tuning.. I believe im using 52-10 Strings. The guitar’s Floyd Rose Lo Pro Double Edge is fantastic. No matter how much whammy bar abuse, This never goes out of tune. The guitar definitely has some wear to it. I can’t say it’s in absolute mint condition. There is a very small chip on the head stock [shown] a small mark on the right side of the guitar [shown] and on the top of the right side [shown] as well as a small mark neck to the bridge pickup ring [shown] A small paint crack right by where you would put on your strap on the bottom of the guitar. [shown] Which is not noticeable at all unless looked right at. And a few scratches on the back probably from wearing a belt. [tried to get as many photos of this as I could] None of these signs of wear are noticeable at all in my opinion. Overall the guitar looks beautiful.. And plays even more beautiful. I’m including the Ibanez hard case as well. The case is pretty beat up but still does it’s job of protecting the guitar. Check out the photos. I’ll take more photos of anything requested. Any questions or concerns please Contact me.

Specs:

* Thin Mahogany body * 25.5 inch scale length
* bolt on maple neck
* rosewood fretboard
* 22 jumbo frets, in excellent condition
* dark chrome hardware
* Lo pro double edge bridge WITH piezo.

These guitars retailed for 1599.99 before they were discontinued. I’m asking $950 with packaging and shipping. I’ll only ship Fedex. UPS is horrible.
I will accept paypal as well as many other forms of payments.
Here’s a reference: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

Here’s a slideshow of all the photos I’ve taken of the guitar.

http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/e...view=slideshow

if interested please drop me an email @ andrewb12371@yahoo.com or a PM will work.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JoelLXVI

Reaction score
I dont know if you would be interested but Im looking for something to trade my amp for, its a Carvin MTS 3200 master tube series 2x12 and it has new Eminence speakers, Im getting rid of it since I already have a Legacy half stack and I need guitars instead.

Adam

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Joel, this thread is almost 2 years old, and the guy hasnt logged in since september:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
')