Ibanez S5427 w/ BKP Covered Aftermaths

• Thread starter JLesher6505
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JLesher6505

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
I have an Ibanez S5427 Prestige w/ Battlework BKP Aftermaths in near mint condition. This thing is a beast. One of the best Prestiges I've had the pleasure of owning. There are two very small chips. One of the backside edge of the body and a pretty microscopic one of the bottom edge of the headstock. Other than that, it's basically mint. I've had this guitar for the past 8 months or so and I've been overcome with the need for a fixed bridge 7, so it's time to find this axe a new home :)
Modifications (if any): BKP Covered Aftermaths
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Ibanez Prestige OHSC
Location (City,State or City,Country): Cross Lanes, WV
International OK? : Prefer US, but will ship international at buyers expense
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM or comment on the thread
References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader or you can PM me for more references
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1,600. Not really looking for trades, but may be interested in Carvin 7s (no DC727s or DC747s) or other custom 7s. No floyds, looking for something with a Hipshot/Hipshot style bridge.
Pictures:
DSC_0086.JPG

DSC_0078.JPG

DSC_0079.JPG

DSC_0071.JPG

DSC_0076.JPG

DSC_0070.JPG

DSC_0074.JPG

DSC_0088.JPG

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JLesher6505

Reaction score
Moving this to fund a Carvin 7 build, so shoot me a cash offer. Still open to potential trades as well. Show me whatcha got :)

JLesher6505

Reaction score
Bump
Needing some new pups for my 8 string, so I'm also open to trades for a KM7 plus cash, possibly even a cool Legator 7 plus cash. Let's work out a deal :)

JLesher6505

Reaction score
Bump. Show me an upper level 7 with a Hipshot bridge. Pretty open minded though, so keep those offers coming!

JLesher6505

Reaction score
Heres exactly what they sound like :) I used this guitar on my bands new song that's linked below. They're incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')