Ibanez S5427 w/ BKP Covered Aftermaths

• Thread starter JLesher6505
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JLesher6505

Reaction score
6 string trades for cash sale ONLY! $1400 cash, trade value a little higher, but I'm willing to work something out if the guitar is nice enough.

RTB668

Neighbor ofthe Beast
Reaction score
Can't believe you haven't moved this yet! $1400 for this guitar WITH Bare Knuckle Aftermaths is a ridiculously good deal. I just picked up a Prestige S5527 myself or I'd be up on it myself.

JLesher6505

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
I have an Ibanez S5427 Prestige w/ Battlework BKP Aftermaths in near mint condition. This thing is a beast. One of the best Prestiges I've had the pleasure of owning. There are two very small chips. One of the backside edge of the body and a pretty microscopic one of the bottom edge of the headstock. Other than that, it's basically mint.
Modifications (if any): BKP Covered Aftermaths
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Ibanez Prestige OHSC
Location (City,State or City,Country): Cross Lanes, WV
International OK? : Prefer US, but will ship international at buyers expense
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM or comment on the thread
References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader or you can PM me for more references
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1,500 cash sale m, trade value a little higher. I'm ONLY looking for trades on an upper 6 string. Ibanez Prestige/J-Custom, JP6 (preferably loaded but would consider a cool enough unloaded), Carvin or other custom builds, given the builder/brand of course. But feel free to shoot me offers outside of that list. I'm always up to try cool new guitars, never know :)
Pictures:
DSC_0086.JPG

DSC_0078.JPG

DSC_0079.JPG

DSC_0071.JPG

DSC_0076.JPG

DSC_0070.JPG

DSC_0074.JPG

DSC_0088.JPG
[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.