Ibanez S7320 pics.(BIG pics)

• Thread starter Donnie
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ScareRaven

The Golden Raven
Reaction score
Excellent! I just ordered an S7320 a few hours ago from a local shop. They said that it could take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months... :ugh: What the fuck will I do until then?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Excellent! I just ordered an S7320 a few hours ago from a local shop. They said that it could take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months... :ugh: What the fuck will I do until then?!

fucking air guitar that shit man!

Brett89

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a little off, but would you tell me what's the name of Ryan's 7string Ibanez S... it's a bit different then the other ones, it has got "wave" inlays, not dot... an I can't find any good pictures from it...

Thanks!

Ryan

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a little off, but would you tell me what's the name of Ryan's 7string Ibanez S... it's a bit different then the other ones, it has got "wave" inlays, not dot... an I can't find any good pictures from it...

Thanks!

It's an S7420FMTT. The wave inlays were a Guitar Center exclusive.
Check here for a better pic. ;D

Donnie

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Just a little update. It's been a week and I finally got to play it through my amp. Sounds great! I'll probably still replace the bridge pickup but now I'm not in such a big hurry to do so. I also had some buzzing issues, since I like my action fairly low, but I took it to a tech and he just tapped the frets down and it's all good now! :metal: Plays like a dream. And the ZR trem is still fantastic! :D Definitely a keeper. :yesway:

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Yep, I love your guitar and can't wait to get mine!

RXTN

Seventh Son
Reaction score
I'm too getting S7320 this month. Just for a backup for my main RG2027.

Cost here in Finland: 590€, not bad.

')