Ibanez S7320 pics.(BIG pics)

• Thread starter Donnie
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Donnie, now that you have received yours, would you say that the neck on the new S7 is still a "typical" thin Ibanez neck? Man, if the neck on those guitars was thicker than a normal Ibby 7..... *sigh* killer guitar man, congrats! :hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
still waitin on my s7, it was supposed to shipp the 28th but was 4 days late, so it should be here any ol time

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
That fretboard looks pretty nice!

Donnie

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Donnie, now that you have received yours, would you say that the neck on the new S7 is still a "typical" thin Ibanez neck? Man, if the neck on those guitars was thicker than a normal Ibby 7..... *sigh* killer guitar man, congrats! :hbang:

If you mean thicker that a wizard neck then yes, it is. It's really not that bad. I hardly notice it.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
So...Donnie brought this sucker over tonight. My verdict?

I approve. :yesway:

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
those are in fact huge pictures lol. as much as i like the S7's, i think im going to kerplunk some cash down for a C7 hellraiser before going to college. bah i need a 7!

how come i see grass?!?! i couldnt distinguish the pier from the river when i drove by it today lol

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
If you mean thicker that a wizard neck then yes, it is. It's really not that bad. I hardly notice it.

Oh no, I'm NOT a fan of thin necks, that's why I was asking. I wasn't sure if it was a typical Ibby thin neck or not. :noplease: The only Ibanez neck I've liked in recent past was the SZ neck... now if they made an SZ 7 string... OMG.... :hbang:

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
...it would be a Schecter C7. ;)

Essentially. Actually, i think the 007 Blackjack is a bit closer. One of my friends has a SZ, and the guitar is like, him to a T. like if there was ever a guitar made for a certain person it was an SZ for him. and he was saying right after i showed him the 007 i used to own "If i were to ever get a 7 string, they'd either have to make an SZ 7 or it'd be the 007"

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
SZ's necks are relatively thin, not wizard thin but way less than a normal schecter or gibson.. Thats one of the reasons I love mine so much. If there was a SZ-7, and if it had 24 frets.. I would be all over it

Id compare it to a Jackson KV/KE neck actually...

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Donnie, do you use a star filter on your camera, or does all visible light in your presence create those glints? ;)

')