Ibanez S7320 pics.(BIG pics)

• Thread starter Donnie
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
SZ's necks are relatively thin, not wizard thin but way less than a normal schecter or gibson.

I would definitely disagree with you here. I've owned two SZ7420FMTG's and played a few other SZs and the necks were far from thin. Chunkiest neck EVER on a Ibby IIRC.

I don't like thin necks, that's one of the reasons I loved the SZ series... fucking incredible guitar from Ibanez. I've owned Schecter 6's before (several) and wasn't overly impressed with the feel and tone, but I don't think I've owned a schecter 7 before. My buddy had one of the original ones (A-7? I think it was called the Avenger model... :scratch: ) and I wasn't a fan, but if their newer 7's are like the 7 string equivalent of an Ibby SZ maybe I'll have to check one out sometime! I love the body carve of the S7320 and that trem too, you guys are making me jealous here! :wub:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Donnie

Forum MVP
Reaction score
:lol: It's ok. I'm actually curious to see if I can "honestly" get back up in the green. :D
how come i see grass?!?! i couldnt distinguish the pier from the river when i drove by it today lol
Haha! The grass is green all year long here. :D I should have broke out the ol' lawn mower a few weeks ago.

Oh no, I'm NOT a fan of thin necks, that's why I was asking. I wasn't sure if it was a typical Ibby thin neck or not. :noplease: The only Ibanez neck I've liked in recent past was the SZ neck... now if they made an SZ 7 string... OMG.... :hbang:
An SZ 7 would be pretty damn sweet. :metal: You should really check one of these out.

Donnie, do you use a star filter on your camera, or does all visible light in your presence create those glints? ;)
You are correct. It's just the glow from my sparkling personallity. ;)

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Haha! The grass is green all year long here. :D I should have broke out the ol' lawn mower a few weeks ago.

l_4d1d06ac7206b0ded761a4110dfdb712.jpg

Battle-axe

Reaction score
Those are amazing! :hbang: I absolutely love 'em sadly I can't afford to have another guitar with a trem since I barely use it.

Labrie

King of the Swing
Reaction score
I can't decide whether I'm more jealous of the guitar or of the weather...both are very nice!

jtm45

Reaction score
Nice looking axe Donnie!
Congrats dude:metal:

I didn't realise that the cavity covers weren't recessed.
Are they like that on the older S7's?

ScareRaven

The Golden Raven
Reaction score
What does the S7's case look like? Red velvet interior?
I'm likely going to order this guitar tomorrow. It's taken nearly 8 months of deep thought and consideration to choose a 7-string axe to work with. The trem sounds incredible and I would think that this guitar could go a long way with me! :shred: It's only $815 Canadian! I can't go wrong there! I might even be able to get a Jackson DK2S Trans Black in the process! (Unfortunately, I have 3 six strings to consider... :wallbash: ) Thanks for the pictures, Donnie.

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I didn't realise that the cavity covers weren't recessed.
Are they like that on the older S7's?

Yes, all S7's have non-recessed cavity covers. I'm pretty sure it's to gain a precious few mm's extra clearance. S7 cavities are very tight for space.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Yes, all S7's have non-recessed cavity covers. I'm pretty sure it's to gain a precious few mm's extra clearance. S7 cavities are very tight for space.
They should really just make the body that 4mm thicker, you know...I don't think anyone would complain.

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
Congrats! :yesway:

I like the S model, hope some day i get the S7420.

Alex-D33

Golderak is King
Contributor
Reaction score
hey!!! very nice axe I have an S-540HH and can't wait to get my hands on S 7320 . And that ZR bridge is the best !!! congrats once more .

Ps blue or green pu's would look awesome on IT !!!

')