Ibanez S7320

• Thread starter Munky7Head
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Munky7Head

Reaction score
I'm sure this question has been asked a million times already, so I am sorry to ask again, but how could I put EMG707's in a S7320? Also, how much would this cost to get done? Thanks a lot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JerkyChid

Beef jerky kid
Reaction score
Ok I'll make a few points.

*Search is your friend
*You have to have the body routed and that can cost anything. Also you will basically be stuck with the option of only having active pickups forever.
*You could have Seymour Duncan Blackouts installed but you still have to route for depth. However you will be able to go back to passive if you ever want to.

Tomii Sonic

Reaction score
Anyone got an opinion on the Dimarzio D-activator's vs active? They came in the Xiphos I got recently, and quite honestly (with my rig) they really outshined the Blaze, and the Evo's in the studio- but..
I have never tried the d-act. against say for example an EMG, and all I have are the reviews written by Dimarzio- anybody?

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anyone got an opinion on the Dimarzio D-activator's vs active? They came in the Xiphos I got recently, and quite honestly (with my rig) they really outshined the Blaze, and the Evo's in the studio- but..
I have never tried the d-act. against say for example an EMG, and all I have are the reviews written by Dimarzio- anybody?

1) search
2) you might do better posting a thread about it if you still have questions after reading the related threads, instead of thread-jacking somebody else's unrelated topic

')