Ibanez S7420

• Thread starter jforsythe
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jforsythe

jforsythe
Reaction score
I am moving in a few months and I can only bring what I can carry, so everything's gotta go outside of the essentials. PM me for pics.

Previously owned by NegaTiveXero. If you want to look at the previous owner's pics, go here.

I have never gigged with it and it has taken no damage since I got it from NegaTiveXero.

Everything is stock on it. Great sounding pickups, but not very hot. The neck is the most comfortable I've ever played on any guitar.

There is some wear and tear, but nothing major unless you search for it.

There is also a small indent on the High E side of the fretboard on the 10th fret, but it has absolutely no effect on the playing, and I have a hard time even feeling it or seeing it unless I try hard enough.

No trem bar. I did not receive it from the previous owner.

I'll include my old, beat-up SKB hardshell case.

$450. Add for shipping and 3% Paypal. Also available for local pickup in Paramus, NJ.

I have had successful transactions with Chest Rockwell, ToneUniverse, NegaTiveXero, and many others on Harmony Central & TGP.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

NegaTiveXero

.... Your Face!
Contributor
Reaction score
I kinda miss that thing. I wish I had the UV to trade back.

By the by, this guy is great to deal with.

SamSam

GAS problems
Reaction score
any idea how much shipping to spain would be? If its reasonable id certainly be interested.

jforsythe

jforsythe
Reaction score
Guys, I'm sorry about the delay in getting pics posted up. My house was robbed on Monday and I'm dealing with all the fallout concerning the robbery. No, the guitar was not taken. As soon as I get an opportunity, I'll post something up. Thanks.

D

Desecrated

Guys, I'm sorry about the delay in getting pics posted up. My house was robbed on Monday and I'm dealing with all the fallout concerning the robbery. No, the guitar was not taken. As soon as I get an opportunity, I'll post something up. Thanks.

Sorry to hear.

SamSam

GAS problems
Reaction score
that's really terrible man, sorry to hear. Hope everything goes well sorting it out.

trippled

Reaction score

Damn dude I hope you are allright...

Status
Not open for further replies.
')