IBANEZ shop in HELSINKI : 40 pics of pleasure

• Thread starter ralphy1976
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sevenchaos

Reaction score
yeap.
thats levytukku.
i have bought soooo many ibanez's from there.
roadstar rs-1500 custom was one. i still regret so much that i sold it away:wallbash:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ralphy1976

1 less ERGNESS
Reaction score
well i fone day i really need to buy an awesome axe (more awesome that the 1990 UV777 i have scored recently) i am taking a flight to helsinki to go and try it out first!!!!!

Pauly

Not so local lefty
Reaction score
yes they are really friendly. as i said they let me take all those pictures, they never raised an eyebrow, they were also really friendly when i was asking stuff about some of their gear, hell they even wanted me to try all those expensive stuff!!!

of course i decline due to combine fear of making a fool of myself (which i would have) and damaging the gear!!!

yes, indeed. i did not see the price tag, but for sure they are a bit pricey!!! stiil not an everyday guitar either, so...

3999.99 USD :\

sami

porkshop sammiches
Reaction score
oh i see!!!! :rofl:

well they have a dave mustaine model in black, oh and i wanted to ask our Ibbys experts

they have a Prestige with only 1 EMG bridge pickup. (in black of ocurse). i had never heard of such axe, did you?

helsinki092.jpg

This looks like a Ibanez RG2610ZBK. I recognized it because it comes with a Full Shred, my favorite Seymour pup.

Ibanez RG2610ZBK RG Prestige Electric Guitar Black | Sam Ash Music 1-800-4-SAMASH

Pauly

Not so local lefty
Reaction score
@Paul...that's pretty steep...a mere 4,881.23 USD for us in europe though!!!

Apparently being a limited run means they thought it'd be a stellar idea to price them beyond the means of most lefties rather than just a little above the RRP of the otherwise identical 'normal' versions. You could either get a custom or heavily mod an RG1527 for less! Oh well.

sami

porkshop sammiches
Reaction score
All I wanna know is that why aren't there shops (or more shops) that stock Ibanez's like this in the US!

rasse

Reaction score
I bought my s7320 and rg1527 from there! On both occasions they plugged them in to their Mesas without even asking. I was hoping that they'd plugged me in some cheap ass transistor amp instead of a loud-as-fuck 2k euro Mesa head and cab :lol:. All the guys I've talked with there are friendly, talkative and clearly know their shit. That's probably the reason why it's the only guitar shop I go to regularly for strings and stuff :)

Janiator

Reaction score
Am I in heaven? It's even more beautiful then I imagined:bowdown:

I should take the boat to Helsinki one day just to go there.

Latest posts

')