Ibanez TAM10 WH - budget Tosin Sig !

• Thread starter Valnob
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

InfinityCollision

Reaction score
I'd be all over this if it was HH instead of HSH, but I really appreciate the fact that they chose HSH in an attempt to give people a guitar more like what Tosin actually uses now, and something more like his signature.

There's quite a few HH 8s out there right now and hardly any HSH/HSS. I'm excited to see more variation in 8-string pickup config than a choice of one or two humbuckers among relatively affordable models :rofl:

noUser01

Still can't play.
Reaction score
There's quite a few HH 8s out there right now and hardly any HSH/HSS. I'm excited to see more variation in 8-string pickup config than a choice of one or two humbuckers among relatively affordable models :rofl:

Totally, especially considering how few good 8 string models there are on the market right now. It's growing though.

Suho

Guitar Guardian
Contributor
Reaction score
I definitely like the Gibraltar over the fixed edge. The one in my S8 is actually recessed into the body, so I don't know if that is the "low profile" one or not, but it feels pretty comfortable to me. I've never had a problem with it on my 7s either. Now let's see the price...

jeleopard

Reaction score
I dunno. I mean, it looks... kinda cheap, for some reason... and now I'm gonna watch there be a 1k-1.5k USD price tag :\

Señor Voorhees

Reaction score
Pretty much everything I liked about the expensive model has been wiped to make it affordable. I'll just have to continue on through life never owning a Tosin sig.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Yeah, I think this is a great idea for Ibanez, but I personally don't like it. My very very first guitar was a cheapo white Strat style with a rosewood FB and tortoise shell pickguard. It just hits too close to home. :lol:

larry

". . . . . . . ."
Reaction score
Yeah, I think this is a great idea for Ibanez, but I personally don't like it. My very very first guitar was a cheapo white Strat style with a rosewood FB and tortoise shell pickguard. It just hits too close to home. :lol:

you play ninja gaiden sigma?

think of the tam10 as your cheapo strat, but maxed out with the dragon's eye installed. I'm tellin' ya, buy this thing then hold 'triangle'. you'll charge up faster and your combos will do 70% more damage. :yesway:

JPhoenix19

Playing life by ear
Reaction score
If $899 is going to be the price.... then shut up and take my money!

teamSKDM

Reaction score
they should do like a jatoba and bubinga neck, if they can do it on basses at a good price, why not a guitar? or at least a wenge neck like the original.

Latest posts

')