Ibanez TAM10 WH - budget Tosin Sig !

• Thread starter Valnob
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jmeezle

Reaction score
The retail price is set at €1195 on ibanez.de, not too bad.

Agreed! I spoke with Tom in the guitar department at Sweetwater on Friday and he said it will be retailing at $1300 with a release date around the beginning of March.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jmeezle

Reaction score
Just preordered mine through Sweetwater today. They have 24 months no interest though the Sweetwater card, awesome deal!

Tom (the rep I ordered through) said they expect them in around March, can't wait!

jmeezle

Reaction score
1601033_634889379911572_1217637335_n.jpg

YES! Hurry up March, I need you!!!!!

MemphisHawk

Reaction score
I will get one if they confirm a color other than white (It's possible they did and I just didn't see it in the thread). I bought a TAM100 never knowing that this was in the works, lol.

jmeezle

Reaction score
I will get one if they confirm a color other than white (It's possible they did and I just didn't see it in the thread). I bought a TAM100 never knowing that this was in the works, lol.

I'm pretty sure this will only come in white being that they based it off of his white 2228 that he was rocking before the TAM100.

Jzbass25

Reaction score
Where is this being made? I want one but at the same time a prestige 8 is about the same price this year, but I hate emgs...

Jzbass25

Reaction score
for the price I am gonna go out on a limb and say Indonesia.

I was thinking the same except I thought the premiums were indo guitars, even the Vai signature that is Indo is labeled as a premium. The PG sigs are chinese and the newest one (at least according to Rich Harris's website) is still chinese even though it's about $1200

lewstherin006

Reaction score
I was thinking the same except I thought the premiums were indo guitars, even the Vai signature that is Indo is labeled as a premium. The PG sigs are chinese and the newest one (at least according to Rich Harris's website) is still chinese even though it's about $1200

Even though the PG sig is Chinese the build quality on my PG sig is awesome. you cant really tell it was made in china.

Ron Head

keep calm raise hell
Reaction score
gonna order this one , and i have big plans withit ( golden Floyd Rose trem, golden tuners , golden knobs , golden straplocks )

will be my first with this kind of bridge , so a nice try-out too then

i have thought about modding the TAM100 , but that would be an ultimate sin i guess + the routing is almost undo-able because of its Fixed III bridge

soon to be topique in luthiery's department ...

')