Ibanez Universe UV DNA Swirl (Sample Prototype)

Kurzweiler

UV7DNA
Reaction score
It's really amazing!! i'm loving it! Congratulations for this complex project come true.
I am pleased to know that my UV7 DNA green dot has a sister, my project came from restoring my old UV7BK, maybe it's not as overwhelming as yours but it made me the same illusion to see my UV DNA dream come true.
38973.jpg

38974.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tubarao guitars

ss.org LURKER
Reaction score
It's really amazing!! i'm loving it! Congratulations for this complex project come true.
I am pleased to know that my UV7 DNA green dot has a sister, my project came from restoring my old UV7BK, maybe it's not as overwhelming as yours but it made me the same illusion to see my UV DNA dream come true.
38973.jpg

38974.jpg
WOW that looks fantastic!
Who did the swirl? Very tasty!
Cheers,
Will. ;)

RevDrucifer

Reaction score
Coolest f*cking story I've read in a long time! Thank you so much for sharing and CONGRATS, MAN!!!!

Very cool of Jim to sell you the body. Man, I wonder what else he has kicking around? He seems like a really cool dude, he's posted in some of the JEM groups I'm in on FB.

As a huge Vai/Ibanez fan, this was a treat to read and see. Thanks again, man. Enjoy!!

')