Ibanez Universe UV777BK

• Thread starter Prsdiezel
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prsdiezel

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
Ibanez Universe UV777bk in good condition. This is an amazing guitar that plays great with low action, killer sustain and thunderous lows. Beauitful pyramid inlays on the neck and body make it a true piece of art.

I give it an 8/10, from the front the guitar looks almost new. The back of the guitar has 4 or 5 chips/ dings and one on the tip of head stock. The pickguard has normal wear pick scratches. Neck has one spot on the back pictured. Looks like a string indention thats how small it is. You can't even feel it when your playing. Frets have no wear. Over all a killer guitar!
This is not a collectors item however, it has been played.:shred:
Please check out all the photos. A picture is worth a thousand words!

Modifications (if any): No Mods / Original stock
Accessories (hardshell case etc):
Comes with an Ibanez hardshell case pictured.

Location (City,State or City,Country):Fuquay , NC , USA
Contact Info (No Phone #s)contact me here
References
Required (eBay or other forum userid): Ebay ID is " member3571926" I've been on Ebay 9 yrs 100% feedback. Check my itrade also dealt with "ADAMAN" and "TIAN"
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1300 + Shipping (USA only)
Pictures:

100_3764.jpg

100_3780.jpg
100_3766.jpg
100_3765.jpg

100_3744.jpg
100_3746.jpg
100_3749.jpg
100_3742.jpg
100_3763.jpg
100_3771.jpg
100_3757.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
UV777BK is $2399 new I think $1100 off for some chips on the back is reasonable deal.

The inflated new price of a guitar is barely any indication of the used/market value of an instrument. Those guitars are enormously over priced. If you bought it new then sorry but don't think you're knocking off $1100 of the price/value of the guitar.

Good luck.

Gamba

Cobra Commander
Reaction score
just curious, which would be a fair price for it? I paid 800 on my old green dot , it played perfectly but you could tell that it had a long road behind its back...

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't think the price is unreasonable, as of right now it's just about the cheapest UV777 on the block between Craig's List and eBay. I don't see what the fuss is about, plenty of the prices on here and other forums are a little much, but time tends to make people lower them.........

Prsdiezel

Reaction score
Please PM me if you have offers. I'm open to offers. This seems to be getting out of hand.:flame: thanks

I don't think the price is unreasonable, as of right now it's just about the cheapest UV777 on the block between Craig's List and eBay. I don't see what the fuss is about, plenty of the prices on here and other forums are a little much, but time tends to make people lower them.........

Thanks MAXOFMETAL

Gamba

Cobra Commander
Reaction score

that was what I thought. It is an amazing guitar anyway...

adaman

Reaction score
Yep the guitar was amazing, I was a bit sad to let it go. But Brian is a top notch guy and I know he would be willing to work something out with anyone who is interested. I can't recommend him enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')