Ibanez Universe w/ Blackouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mesaman000

Reaction score
then again, not really.. this is a supply & demand economy and it loooks like you're going to have a lot of trouble selling this for the price youre asking even though you 'upgraded' it. my offer stands for a limited time

Invader

97.5 The Brodeo
Reaction score
So you're offering him 950$ including shipping which is, lets say, 100$. So the value for the guitar would be 850$. That's 657 euros at the current exchange rate. A new UV like this one costs ~2000 euros. 2587 US dollars.

I would say that this particular UV is reasonably priced and 950 shipped is a lowball offer if I ever saw one.

Just my 2 cents, good luck with the sale dod94. I would've grabbed this one already if I had the funds. :)

dod94

Reaction score
I would say that this particular UV is reasonably priced and 950 shipped is a lowball offer if I ever saw one.

Just my 2 cents, good luck with the sale dod94. I would've grabbed this one already if I had the funds. :)

Thanks mate! :wavey:
Anyway I prefer shipping the guitar to Europe...

Baco

Banned
Reaction score
Would you trade for a nice Swiss-made Baritone guitar? ;)

Baco

Banned
Reaction score
Hmm, it lacks a string and a floating trem so I guess that's a no-go then :ugh:

xshreditupx

tats+metal=life
Reaction score
So you're offering him 950$ including shipping which is, lets say, 100$. So the value for the guitar would be 850$. That's 657 euros at the current exchange rate. A new UV like this one costs ~2000 euros. 2587 US dollars.

its low ball for a new one or a dead stock. the problem with buying a used guitar is that you never know what you are getting. these guitars dead stock sell us for 900 to 1000 in beat to ok shape, 1000 to 1200 in good to great shape, and 1200 to 1500 in dead mint stock perfect shape. at this point its all about what the buyer is looking for and what shape the guitar is in. i agree 950 dollars is a low price for a uv, but it is all about the buyer. for me if it was stock 1000 to 1100 would be a fair price in good shape, once its been cut or changed all that changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')