Ibanez Universe w/ Blackouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

dod94

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:Universe UV777BK with active SD Blackout bridge pickup and DiMarzio Blaze II neck & single pickups.
Modifications (if any): Seymour Duncan Blackout active bridge pickup + 9V battery cavity installed by my local luthier
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Ibanez UV Case
Location (City,State or City,Country): France
Contact Info (No Phone #s) pm
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): ebay=nickopr
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 1000€ + shipping
Pictures: below

UV012.jpg

UV020.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheSixthWheel

bangetzit
Reaction score
How is this Blackouts in a plural sense? There's only one Blackout. This UV looks like it's in awesome condition, but I'm sure I'm not the only one here who'd like to see what the control cavity looks like being that you've got both active and passive pickups in that guitar.

dod94

Reaction score
How is this Blackouts in a plural sense? There's only one Blackout. This UV looks like it's in awesome condition, but I'm sure I'm not the only one here who'd like to see what the control cavity looks like being that you've got both active and passive pickups in that guitar.

Sorry for the typo in the title.
Here is a picture of the back of the guitar, the jack cavity has been enlarged a little to fit the 9V battery, my luthier did an awesome job.

UV030.jpg

D1m3b4g

Reaction score
GAS = Guitar Acquisition Syndrome ? :)

Would you consider a slightly lower price?
Say 900 euros including shipping to the UK?

Also what year is the guitar?

Worth a go.
Cheers!

P

dod94

Reaction score
GAS = Guitar Acquisition Syndrome ? :)

Would you consider a slightly lower price?
Say 900 euros including shipping to the UK?

Also what year is the guitar?

Worth a go.
Cheers!

P

pm'd

mesaman000

Reaction score
? nobody asked your opinion. its an offer and he's selling it. its supply and demand

and actually thats not really that low of an offer.. guitar center sells them used for $1050

308sc

Reaction score
? nobody asked your opinion. its an offer and he's selling it. its supply and demand

and actually thats not really that low of an offer.. guitar center sells them used for $1050

? a 1,000E euros is around $1,300 USD Figure in shipping from France as well. I was not trying to be a dick, but maybe you thought he was asking $1,000 USD.

JaeSwift

Of Blood and Sawdust
Reaction score
Please remember that EU guitar prices are higher than USA prices due to the 20% (varying between 18-21%) amongst EU countries.

dod94

Reaction score
The only little cut that has been done to the guitar was just a few millimeters in the jack cavity in order to place the battery. Pickup cavity was not routed.

The tone improvement with the Blackout pickup worth it 100 times over the stock pickup tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')