Ibanez Xiphos 7 string, XPT 707

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Reaction score
i never use forums so i dont know what this shit means, how about telling me if you are interested in this guitar or shut the fuck up and quit your bitching about the rules, or at least tell me what i am doing wrong instead of linking me to more rules!

It's easy, all you really need is to list is some info:

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
Modifications (if any):
Accessories (hardshell case etc):
Location (City,State or City,Country):
Contact Info (No Phone #s)
References Required (eBay or other forum userid):
Price (include currency and if firm/obo):
Pictures:

You might want to edit your original post so that this thread doesn't get deleted.

Reaction score
It's easy, all you really need is to list is some info:

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
Modifications (if any):
Accessories (hardshell case etc):
Location (City,State or City,Country):
Contact Info (No Phone #s)
References Required (eBay or other forum userid):
Price (include currency and if firm/obo):
Pictures:

You might want to edit your original post so that this thread doesn't get deleted.

ok thanks for actually not being a dick. i just made this real quick so i didnt know that was against the rules, ill fix it.

and why do i need another reference, i havent posted it on ebay yet? i dont see why i can just put it on here.

awesomeaustin

hates neck pickups.
Contributor
Reaction score
i never use forums so i dont know what this shit means, how about telling me if you are interested in this guitar or shut the fuck up and quit your bitching about the rules, or at least tell me what i am doing wrong instead of linking me to more rules!

maybe you should read it and follow it. the rules were created by the mods, so read them and follow them.

Reaction score
Ill just let the mods take care of you

oooo scary the thread might get deleted i should go hide in my bomb shelter behind my house... fuck you! ill just post somewhere else

"my name is austin and i just surf through peoples threads looking for something to go tattle to the mods about because i have absolutley nothing better to do".

why do people like you have to come around bitching at people, honestly so what if my post isnt following certain guidelines what is the problem, why cant you just move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')