Ibanez zr trem

• Thread starter CAPTAIN SARG
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Filip S

D Phrygian #3
Reaction score
A friend brouht his s7320 over last night and I didn't like the zr at all. I assume this can be adjusted, but the low B went sharp while palm muting. WTF is that?

every string goes sharp when you palm mute pressing on the trem, what else do you expect?

Mine stayed in tune like a champ, though I'm not one for abusing the whammy bar.

yep, ive had mine for some time and there is no problems with the trem or staying in tune.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bizzle

Reaction score
+1. The trem was awesome, but I would shear the cheap arm holder every six months or so. They're pretty hard to come by.

My arm holder broke on my s520ex I got sick of waiting for the part I ordered from guitar center( It took 5 weeks), I made my own out of a harder metal. here's a pic of it.
its one piece of metal no plastic piece to screw the arm into. (see broken original part next to my part)
other than that I love the zr trem.

100_0083.jpg
IMG_1184_2.jpg

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Any know if the OFR Arm mod works on this bad boy? I gotta say I'm loving this trem and am finding it to be better for what I do than the lo-pro.

smith10210

Reaction score
I love mine on my 7320. I have another ibanez with the LO-TRS which is horrible and i have owned a few other Floyd's also this is the best. I used to dread changing strings and changing tunings with them it was such a pain in the ass to set them up again and keeping the trem floating. With the zero point adjustment it makes it easy to change different tunings and keep the trem level. The built in intonation tool is a awesome design. I used to block my old Floyd's when changing strings not with the Zr its just like changing them on a fixed bridge. I do agree the trem arm could be better. I cant understand why anyone wouldn't like this design.

Erick Kroenen

Reaction score
A friend brouht his s7320 over last night and I didn't like the zr at all. I assume this can be adjusted, but the low B went sharp while palm muting. WTF is that?

with long scale more tension so ,
less scale high gauge of strings

you can listen a les paul the six string suck because is short scale with a 50 or 52 sound great...

')