Icarus Lives, vocal cover testing new SM7

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

thesimo

Reaction score
well... ignoring all matters of taste, you peaked the mic quite regularly which is very bad

RG570LC

Reaction score
haha its not really me, its some kid i found on youtube. I laughed for so long when i seen it

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
While i don't agree with making threads for laughing for musicians...

this was pretty fucking horrible.

SomeChump

Just a Chump
Reaction score
Holy shit, lol! It sounded like the kid was trying to record it while his mom and dad were asleep in the other room and was trying not to wake them up. XD Awesome find though lol. PS: This is fucking terrible. lol

RG570LC

Reaction score
I didnt mean any disrespect because i doubt the kids really trying his best.
I just thought it was funny and other people would think the same.

SomeChump nailed the description

Antenna

Oh God Damnit!
Reaction score
I'm picturing a teenager with a terrible rip off of one of those awful looking emo hairstyles and a slight touch of down syndrone wearing a got djent shirt, just ever so quietly, performing a song by his favorite band that his hardcore christian parents would flog him into oblivion for listening to. This is passion this guy is performing here guys.... pure passion. Shame on all of you!!! Ha ha JK. But for real Down Syndrome is a definate for this.

Joeywilson

Banned
Reaction score
dude no offence, but why would you make a thread purely for the sake of making fun of someone?
I'm sure whoever sang this was proud enough of it to put it on youtube. Don't get me wrong, constructive critisism is an awsome thing but you making a thread dedicated to making fun of them will not help them improve.

Heres a thought (just a thought): Maybe this is actually you singing and when nobody replied you turned it around to make yourself look like the big bad internet pimp daddy from the future.

d00d00

Reaction score
dude no offence, but why would you make a thread purely for the sake of making fun of someone?
I'm sure whoever sang this was proud enough of it to put it on youtube. Don't get me wrong, constructive critisism is an awsome thing but you making a thread dedicated to making fun of them will not help them improve.

Heres a thought (just a thought): Maybe this is actually you singing and when nobody replied you turned it around to make yourself look like the big bad internet pimp daddy from the future.

I think we found the true creator of the video...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts