Iced Earth vs Lamb of God WTF...Aren't FB comments the best

• Thread starter CrownofWorms
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DLG

not guthrie govan
Reaction score
here's a picture I took of barlow from the front row, IE opening for Megadeth in poughkeepsie, ny, 2001.

1156d2b9.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Demiurge

Reaction score
I like both bands, but it's kind of silly how those comments seemed to perceive it has a contest in heaviness. OMFG- really- Lamb of God is heavier than Iced Earth- is this news?! If heaviness were the only measure of greatness, then we might as well clear out the pantheon for every jackass flogging-around on their low E(-5).

I Voyager

Reaction score
Nobody gives a shit about Iced Earth

Iced Earth is lame overly dramatic power metal--any time I hear this crap one song comes to mind: Turbo Lover. And that is all I hear. And don't forget the black leather and spikes--you know who wears black leather and spikes? Mr Slave.

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

My inner metal elitist/nerd wants to die right now.

brutalwizard

Pretty Your Petunia
Reaction score
doesnt matter who wins, either band will lose when put up against ATTACK ATTACk......

Deadnightshade

U gonna eat that?
Reaction score
It's a bit ironic that metal fans that take these kind of votes seriously are dumber and more narrow-minded than the fans of genres they despise.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
Contests like this are pointless. Too many people have ridiculously biased views.

My opinion though is that both bands are good, and they both influenced me in different ways. Why can no one say things like that?

rainbowbrite

Reaction score
you realize that the entire leather spike deal is from gay culture, no? cough rob halford cough.

Edika

Reaction score
And it takes a vote like these to regress most metalheads to preadolescence boys (which some of them might be judging by the comments they put). Not that most of them have any intellectual prowess to begin with. And that is coming from a guy who has been listening to metal for the past 20 years and loves this music.

Shogun

Reaction score
Haters gonna hate, While these losers have nothing better to do other then talk shit and pointlessly argue over which band deserves to be voted the best(which is so fucking pointless). Said bands are out there playing to thousands of people and living the dream. So it's really nothing to take seriously. Just some idiots misusing technology.

Also

Iced Earth Fucking Rules

DLG

not guthrie govan
Reaction score
also rainbowbrite is a troll of the highest caliber, I'm sorry I addressed him even.

all signs point to him potentially being a juggalo as well.

Demiurge

Reaction score
you realize that the entire leather spike deal is from gay culture, no? cough rob halford cough.

And Randy Blythe's haircut is from a woman's fashion magazine, but nobody's complaining.

Haters gonna hate, While these losers have nothing better to do other then talk shit and pointlessly argue over which band deserves to be voted the best(which is so fucking pointless). Said bands are out there playing to thousands of people and living the dream. So it's really nothing to take seriously. Just some idiots misusing technology.

Right. It's not a fucking battle: if you put both these bands in a room together, oh man, it would be on!!!!!!!...

... they'd be drinkin' beers and telling road stories, because they're too busy playing music as a career than engaging in the meathead pissing contest that too many 'fans' care about more than the music.

')