IceFish - new project featuring Marco Sfogli, Alex Argento, and Virgil Donati

• Thread starter rapterr15
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rapterr15

Reaction score
Just saw this on Facebook and I'm super excited about it! From the previews, it sounds like it should be a killer prog rock record. Marco Sfogli can really do no wrong in my eyes and the whole cast is incredibly talented. Vocals sound great too!

Help make it happen! There are some pretty cool pledge packages.

http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/icefish

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Malkav

Washing your dishes.
Reaction score
Amped about this, the whole line up is killer and the world needs this right now. :D

rapterr15

Reaction score
After worrying for quite a while that this project wasn't going to be fully funded, it finally reached 100%. All the updates have sounded great and I'm super stoked to hear the final product in a few months.

auntyethel

Skommeling
Reaction score
After worrying for quite a while that this project wasn't going to be fully funded, it finally reached 100%. All the updates have sounded great and I'm super stoked to hear the final product in a few months.

Same here, it was at about 44% with 11 days to go, then shot up to 90% a few days later.

First album I've ever kickstarted, pledged etc, mostly cuz of the :bowdown:Donati-GOAT:bowdown: Was worried that the vocals might cramp his style but it all sounds great so far!