Icosian (My Band, Finally with Vocals)

• Thread starter DVRP
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DVRP

The HUMANCENTiPAD
Reaction score
Hey everyone, my band Icosian has just released a new demo that finally showcases our music with vocals. So we'd love to hear what you think about it! We had a good response when we put out the song instrumentally so hopefully you guys dig it with the vocals! More to come soon :metal:

When I Stopped Calling It Home (demo) - Icosian by ManDrool on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

If you like what you hear give us a Like on facebook!

Icosian | Facebook

IcosianOfficial's Channel - YouTube

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TimSE

Tone Chasr
Contributor
Reaction score
This is cool! Growly vocals seem a bit high in the mix and the guitars arnt high enough along with the snare.
But still a killer tune man. Really diggin' it :yesway:

DVRP

The HUMANCENTiPAD
Reaction score
This is cool! Growly vocals seem a bit high in the mix and the guitars arnt high enough along with the snare.
But still a killer tune man. Really diggin' it :yesway:

Thanks for the input and kind words! :metal:

DVRP

The HUMANCENTiPAD
Reaction score
Thank you all for the kind words!! Squirtlesquad actually did the majority of the work on this one mix wise. I just tracked most of it.

Radicz0r

Worst Dude
Reaction score
Digging the fuck out of this, will definitely be one of the people following your progress. Props on the mix aswell!

Reaction score
I've actually had the privilege of talking to Andy, he's an awesome dude. So funny. I also saw him play a time or two with For the Perilous. This, by far, is his best work yet. His vocals are sooooo good. This guitar work is just beautiful. Your phrasing is so smexy:yum: I love everything about this. Much props:yesway::yesway:

DVRP

The HUMANCENTiPAD
Reaction score
I've actually had the privilege of talking to Andy, he's an awesome dude. So funny. I also saw him play a time or two with For the Perilous. This, by far, is his best work yet. His vocals are sooooo good. This guitar work is just beautiful. Your phrasing is so smexy:yum: I love everything about this. Much props:yesway::yesway:

Thank you kind sir :metal:

Kurkkuviipale

Another Sinking ....
Reaction score
DVRP when the fuck did you learn to mix this huge?!?! I should check SSO like I did before...

This is so awesome, keep it the fuck up!

')